Breaking News...Tapes show Pats also were stealing Offensive signals

SouthernJet

Roger Clemens was the only Yankee of any importance who was proven to use juice and I'm sure at least half the batters he was facing were using steroids too.

So, if half the teams NE faced taped also its OK? Giambi did it but he doesnt count:rolleyes:

The Yankees cheated to win just like the Pats.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, if half the teams NE faced taped also its OK? Giambi did it but he doesnt count:rolleyes:

The best thing about spygate is seeing how angry jets fans get over it. I cant wait till tuesday morning. there will be a thousand threads calling for goodells head

No. The YANKEES did not cheat, the players cheated. In orther words, the players on the Yankees purchased and administered the steroids or performance enhancers on their own accord, not because the Yankee organization told them or forced them too.

Right now, a lot of the players that have been caught using roids are beginning to pay the price in some way or another. Some have had to testify before congress on more then one occasion, others are now out of jobs because franchises do not want to take the risk etc etc...

I do not think it is okay for players to use roids or performance enhancers, and I, as well as several other Yankee fans, protested in some form or another when Giambi was reinstated back into the lineup after he was caught using 'stuff'.

Patriots fans on the other hand, are mostly willing to turn their backs on any bad done by the BB regime and spin any evidence into BB's favor.

I think many Pats fans literally view BB as a savior or God that can do no wrong.

The best thing about spygate is seeing how angry jets fans get over it. I cant wait till tuesday morning. there will be a thousand threads calling for goodells head

Sorry, we dont like to be cheated on. But maybe you're right, I guess we all should bow down to Belicheat and treat him as a super human like many Pats fans do.

Sorry, we dont like to be cheated on. But maybe you're right, I guess we all should bow down to Belicheat and treat him as a super human like many Pats fans do.

you would probably be less bitter for it

in all honesty . I hope he pulls a shula and is our hc till he retires

I'm not attacking a person, I'm attacking an entire group. :)

Yes, Jets fans don't lie or cheat and gosh darn it, are never dishonest! Dude, I know better. Trust me.

No human being is 100% honest and pure, that was never my point. My point is that you have no point and are merely deflecting. You are putting the focus on Jets fans when we weren't the ones who cheated. You can resort to whatever rationalization or deflecting you want; the bottom line is that BB cheated and everything you accomplished is tainted. I'll wait to see how many superbowls you guys wins now that you can't cheat before I say how much it actually helped you guys. If you don't win it again under BB I'm going to have to say that it was all about the cheating.

No human being is 100% honest and pure, that was never my point. My point is that you have no point and are merely deflecting. You are putting the focus on Jets fans when we weren't the ones who cheated. You can resort to whatever rationalization or deflecting you want; the bottom line is that BB cheated and everything you accomplished is tainted. I'll wait to see how many superbowls you guys wins now that you can't cheat before I say how much it actually helped you guys. If you don't win it again under BB I'm going to have to say that it was all about the cheating.

I havent heard any pat fan deflect anything. I think we all accept a rule was broken and they were punished for. kraft and BB never appealed and paid the fine. The only thing were saying is these new tapes are the same old same old, and the nfl will put it to bed on tuesday

also the nfl is multi bilion dollar industry. spector doesnt have the clout to pull the anti trust exemption. he will probably hem and haw over , but he will not get the backing from the rest of the committee. This is an election year the economy is going in the can, housing market is the lowest its been in 15 years as well as the job market and gas is near 4.00/gl. bottom line is the average joe schmoe doesnt care about spygate and as far as nfl fans go. maessage board posters probably make upl ess than .5% of all fans

I havent heard any pat fan deflect anything. I think we all accept a rule was broken and they were punished for. kraft and BB never appealed and paid the fine. The only thing were saying is these new tapes are the same old same old, and the nfl will put it to bed on tuesday

also the nfl is multi bilion dollar industry. spector doesnt have the clout to pull the anti trust exemption. he will probably hem and haw over , but he will not get the backing from the rest of the committee. This is an election year the economy is going in the can, housing market is the lowest its been in 15 years as well as the job market and gas is near 4.00/gl. bottom line is the average joe schmoe doesnt care about spygate and as far as nfl fans go. maessage board posters probably make upl ess than .5% of all fans

Specter is a waste, a waste of his own time and a waste of taxpayers time and money. He can threaten all he wants, but he and the rest of America knows that no matter what comes out of this spygate thing, the US Congress will NOT revoke the NFL anti trust exemption act.

Its the same as the MLB situation with congress, they cannot and will not pull the anti trust exemptions because doing so would benefit nobody. These sports are America's pastime, and when people start to get sick of something, they will stop buying into that market. Once that happens, that market will have to change its ways in order to prevent running into bankrupcy. (See: NHL)

Archived