Red Sox at White House today...

Jet/BosoxFan

Theo Epstein, a democrat who campaigned on behalf of Kerry, was curiously absent. You know, at least he had the guts to stand by his convictions - unlike Lucchino and Werner (who, I swear has to be gay and Katie Courick is nothing but a beard).

I see your point Max, but in this day in age where hypocricy reigns - especially amongst suits - well, I can't knock a guy for sticking by his convictions.

BTW, my political beliefs lean towards the right - in case you were wondering....

I see your point Max, but in this day in age where hypocricy reigns - especially amongst suits - well, I can't knock a guy for sticking by his convictions.

BTW, my political beliefs lean towards the right - in case you were wondering....

I wasn't wondering.

Theo Epstein, a democrat who campaigned on behalf of Kerry, was curiously absent. You know, at least he had the guts to stand by his convictions - unlike Lucchino and Werner (who, I swear has to be gay and Katie Courick is nothing but a beard).

The Inner Circle shouldnt let their political BS get in the way of this otherwise historic day.

Theo had no reservations about appearing in numerous photos with John Kerry, clad in his ridiculous LL Bean barn jacket. Whats lower than that???

Bosox I agree with you. They shouldn't let politics interfere.

The Inner Circle shouldnt let their political BS get in the way of this otherwise historic day.

Theo had no reservations about appearing in numerous photos with John Kerry, clad in his ridiculous LL Bean barn jacket. Whats lower than that???

Archived