Yankees on May 31st

Nick Ferraro

Since the Yankees won, it's going to come all down to the last day. Will they be over, or under?

Pitching matchup is Wang vs. Bonser.

They will either be under or at. Anybody who took them to be over has already lost. \:D/

I think they will win tonight. Wang (doesn't ryme with tang) throws for the Yanks and some loser name Bonser is pitching for the Twins.

Bonser

Well if they lose I win 350, if they win I win 250, so either way i'm happy.

What sucks is I have t0 wait until september for the Jet game to payout, because I put almost everything on that game.

Actually I got that wrong, the Yanks are at .500 so they will finish either above or under. \:D/

Just one? Not a bag of? :lol:

I knew it was over when they couldn't get to Farnsworthless. That error by the shortstop in the 3rd inning was a bad omen as well.

C'est le vie.

:gfight:

Really? So you didn't think Minnesota was going to score when the Yankees brought in Ross Ohlendorf?

Really? So you didn't think Minnesota was going to score when the Yankees brought in Ross Ohlendorf?

I don't know much about Ohlendorf but the Twins just kept leaving to many men on base and you just can't give back those opportunities in extra innings.

Archived