I don't post here as much

haggis

But I still love you guys, and I still love JetNation. I check the forum pretty much daily, but I'm not posting. Just saying. Might be a wee bit different with my nice big teacher summer coming up, mind you.

But I still love you guys, and I still love JetNation. I check the forum pretty much daily, but I'm not posting. Just saying. Might be a wee bit different with my nice big teacher summer coming up, mind you.

You are a good bloke.

BTW: The next time you call me with a spare Sox ticket at least give me 2 hours warning :P

Bring back the dart thrower avatar!

\:D/

glad to know you are teaching again! :)

are you still working at the hangar? i pass it it all the time going to my parents.. looks like it is a jumping joint!

hope the family is well!

:D

glad to know you are teaching again! :)

are you still working at the hangar? i pass it it all the time going to my parents.. looks like it is a jumping joint!

hope the family is well!

:D

I stopped working there last year. Currently I'm teaching science at Pathfinder Voc HS in Palmer. Very cool school and the kids fix and clean your car for you!

hey haggis, any chance of teachin dna,alk,faba & bob how not to post here much? :mrgreen:

Archived