new forum!!

gg

in light of all the changes going around here..

after a long time... i have finally convinced max to add a new forum...

soooo..

i am finally able to announce the introduction of the new forum for all the JN members age 30 and over. ( i was going to go for 35+ but Max told me that was too old, so we brought it down to 30+ )

this will be a members only forum...

if you are under 30, you can petition to get in, just send me a PM and i will ask the members. but frankly it will be a long shot... so you might not want to bother :lol:

the forum will debut as soon as we get the logistics worked out.

if you are 30+, just sign up under this post ...

this is going to be excellent!! :yahoo:

how about some name ideas?

in light of all the changes going around here..

after a long time... i have finally convinced max to add a new forum...

soooo..

i am finally able to announce the introduction of the new forum for all the JN members age 30 and over. ( i was going to go for 35+ but Max told me that was too old, so we brought it down to 30+ )

this will be a members only forum...

if you are under 30, you can petition to get in, just send me a PM and i will ask the members. but frankly it will be a long shot... so you might not want to bother :lol:

the forum will debut as soon as we get the logistics worked out.

if you are 30+, just sign up under this post ...

this is going to be excellent!! :yahoo:

how about some name ideas?

I'll take a look. Some of the biggest PITAs on this board are over 30, though.

I'm one of them.

How about a ceiling of 50 on this new forum? ;-)

I will add whatever forum you want. Once I get paid. :yahoo:

so much for agreements.. :rolleyes: sheesh! and since when is this place about money?? alright...let me paypal you $55.

dont worry everyone .. max is kidding.. this is really gonna happen :D

and by the way max.. i get a check every week...

so much for agreements.. :rolleyes: sheesh! and since when is this place about money?? alright...let me paypal you $55.

dont worry everyone .. max is kidding.. this is really gonna happen :D

and by the way max.. i get a check every week...

that forum is going to be deader than the tickets for sale forum.

If this is for real, sign me up! A place for intelligent humor and discussion? YEAH!!!!!!!! One request though, there is one poster who is WAY over 30 who I would like disqualified from membership. PM me for details. :)

How can you possibly tell, other than by posting behavior, who here is over or under 30 years old if you have not personally met them?

You have to have your birthday information in the profile....they know your age. You ever notice the Today's Birthday thingie on the bottom of the page?...Max knows

You have to have your birthday information in the profile....they know your age. You ever notice the Today's Birthday thingie on the bottom of the page?...Max knows

My birthday on my profile says I'm 88. My old one was off too, I have no idea where those dates came from.

I just aged seven years in my profile. Holy ****!

I just made the cut off - by a couple decades. I nominate Troll to be the 1st exception to the age limit. He is well beyond his years in knowledge and music appreciation and a Cubs fan to boot.

If this is for real, sign me up! A place for intelligent humor and discussion? YEAH!!!!!!!! One request though, there is one poster who is WAY over 30 who I would like disqualified from membership. PM me for details. :)

I've yet to see any of that out of the over thirty crowd so far. What makes you think that when they are alone they are going to be able to magically produce it there and why aren't they sharing this with the rest of us. I love intelligent humor and discussions. Perhaps if you over thirty guys took the lead and young guy like myself would follow suit.

????? Who said anything about intelligence? Never assume anything. :biggrin:

that forum is going to be deader than the tickets for sale forum.

nah, I am 31, I can class that joint up, heck I can kick it up a notch since there will be no underage posters! We have now found a suitable home for a babe of the week thread! Great job greengal, max I throw my full support behind this!

Imagine greengal's disappointment when she finds out that the 30 and over crowd is the root of all the madness in the Lounge. :rl:

i have no problem with madness.

nah, I am 31, I can class that joint up, heck I can kick it up a notch since there will be no underage posters! We have now found a suitable home for a babe of the week thread! Great job greengal, max I throw my full support behind this!

Oooooo.. too bad.. after much negotiation and long talks including the owners andd the union reps..... the decision was made to split the difference between his cut off ( 30) and my cut off (35) andd the new cut off is 33. Yes thats right... we got that extra six months..

we offered max a cheeseburger for the extra six months.. and it was an easy trade for him.

sorry joebaby... but please apply in 2 years... if the age hasnt moved up by that point, there will be a spot for you ;)

andd no .. there is no grandfather clause.. so to speak :lol:

Archived