Tanginia

Apparently so does Gholston according to some very knowledgeable people.

Absolutely.

But here's the difference.

1) We need passrush much more than we need a running back.

2) We didn't have to trade our entire draft to get Gholston, if he busts, it's one pick. If DMC busts after we trade up for him, it's 3-4 picks.

Understand?

I say we trade the house for Reggie Bush and Vince Young.

Wow, imagine the Jersey sales. It would be awesome. The team would suck, no doubt, but we all know that it's the playmakers that make things happen. Who needs pass protection?? or Run blocking???

Our playmaking QB's will just run away from the pressure, pitch it to our playmaking RB's and the shows will start.

Great plan Al Davi...er I mean JGB.

Every team in the first round passed on these WR's in the first round, maybe they just weren't that good?

As far as Chad Johnson (see above) and Roy Williams, they're both on their original team, maybe the Bengals and Lions don't want to trade elite WRs for draft picks.

DMC would have been fun, but he's got a pretty high bust potential. On top of that, are you really going to basically give up your entire draft for another running back?

god forbid sports are fun.

I say we trade the house for Reggie Bush and Vince Young.

Wow, imagine the Jersey sales. It would be awesome. The team would suck, no doubt, but we all know that it's the playmakers that make things happen. Who needs pass protection?? or Run blocking???

Our playmaking QB's will just run away from the pressure, pitch it to our playmaking RB's and the shows will start.

Great plan Al Davi...er I mean JGB.

there's a big difference between being al davis and having ZERO elite offensive players in the last 40 years (a period of time during which al davis has won 3 rings, i should add).

a wideout instead of a TE in round 1. make a strong move for Chad johnson or roy williams. trade up for DMC.

The reason those guys are so hard to acquire is because of all the Lombardi's they brought their respective franchises. :winking0001:

Archived