Chad less then thrilled with QB battle- Cimini

Kentucky Jet

what makes chad think he has a right to complain and not be happy with the qb competition?? Did he prove last year that he deserves it to just be handed to him?? what a joke...We didnt want ya here either Chad!

He DID NOT complain!!!! It was speculation. There is not one quote of him complaining. This is why I hate the media!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or they know he's better than what they have, so trading him would bring no value to the team.

It's not a question of who owes anything. It's about making the JETS better, not the interest of one player.

Your blatant hatred for one person is blinding you to the original statement you made, claiming he should be happy to be on the roster.

I'm still awaiting an answer as to why if he would be on another roster in a heartbeat.

Because being a Jet is a privilege, not a right.

lets get vinny then he started alot of games. i guess thats the only thing that matter not skill just how many games u started..

Rex grossman is underatted i think he had 23 tds 20 ints in the year he went to the superbowl but liek i said he had games that made him look like he sucked i think he had 3 games he had 0 td 3 picks and one that he 4 picks no tds.. and alot of those picks are bc he throws deep on 3rd down unliek chad that we need 10 yars he throws 2.

Rex>chad

You obviously missed the point.

I'm not big on personal attacks, but if you think Rex Grossman is an underrated player in this league you might be ****ing insane.

Bwahahaha...yeah, right.

Players are lining up left and right to be a Jet.

Everyone wants to be on a team that's good for 1 championship in 48 years.

which is exactly why Chad keeps hanging around. He doesn't have to produce and half the fans love him!

The first chance Chad gets to bolt this organization he will..bet that.

Yeah, he's had it really bad here. And since his contract calls for $6M in '08, $7M in '09, $10.6M in '10 and $10.2M in '11, it is my prediction that it is the Jets that will be the ones doing the "dumping" in this relationship.

Yeah, he's had it really bad here. And since his contract calls for $6M in '08, $7M in '09, $10.6M in '10 and $10.2M in '11, it is my prediction that it is the Jets that will be the ones doing the "dumping" in this relationship.

We're all waiting for it..and if Mangini thought he had someone better on the roster he would have been gone.

Uhhh...is this attempt at humor?

As long as he has a contract why would he leave? The Jets have to want to get rid of him, and that's clearly not the case.

How is it clearly not the case?

He's still on the roster, and I think that means that, contrary to what you believe, no teams thought highly enough of Chad to offer us anything worthwhile.

How is it clearly not the case?

He's still on the roster, and I think that means that, contrary to what you believe, no teams thought highly enough of Chad to offer us anything worthwhile.

NFL contracts are not guaranteed, if they do not want him they could cut him, and they have not.

We're all waiting for it..and if Mangini thought he had someone better on the roster he would have been gone.

I don't doubt that at all. If Clemens is no better than Chad then he's equally useless. If he'd done better last year then Chad would already be gone. He didn't, so barring another team offering up something decent (a 3rd rounder probably), he was returning for a 2-way competition.

Archived