I just bought a game worn Kris Jenkins Jersey

Maxman

Jesus Max, how do you not fit into a 400-lb man's jersey?

Keep in mind that the jersey is designed to fit Jenkins while he's wearing pads... so it's like a 450-lb man's jersey without pads.

and it is too small for me. Anyone interested in it? I will send it to the highest bidder.

:)

I have to opposite problem these days. I've become so scrawny that if I wear a NFL jersey I look like a kid borrowing his dads jersey.:bag:

(I need to start working out again. Too many years of not lifting a finger has not been kind to me.)

I thought the point of buying a game worn Jersey was to have it autographed, framed and hung in your "Man Caves"... i didnt know people actually wore em.

While Max's man cave has probably had just about everything in it at one point or another, I'm sure he doesn't want to stain his new jersey any further than it is.

I love this thread! Max's self deprecating fat joke gone horribly awry.

:rl:

To answer some of the questions. It isn't a Panthers jersey. It is a Jets jersey and I bought it in a VIP auction after the 1st day of OTA's. It isn't so tight that I can't wear it, mostly a little snug.

I can keep it if I have to. So don't try to bid real low. This is a sellers market people. Let's hear your offers.

:rl:

To answer some of the questions. It isn't a Panthers jersey. It is a Jets jersey and I bought it in a VIP auction after the 1st day of OTA's. It isn't so tight that I can't wear it, mostly a little snug.

I can keep it if I have to. So don't try to bid real low. This is a sellers market people. Let's hear your offers.

How about one ps3 for the jersey

i'd be interested in buying this if u can get a picture of the jersey up

Alright I had ziti for lunch, it is in the wash now. Once I take it out and it is dry I will upload a new photo.

Thanks.

Archived