When moderators attack!

Alk

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Originally Posted by borg

Are you wearing your tinfoil hat again?

Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham

That Personal Attack Gets you a week away from JI

Come back and make your points without personal attacks, or next time it will be much longer

Disagree, BY ALL MEANS, but do it without the personal attacks or you'll be doing it somewhere else

Thanks

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Come back and make your points without personal attacks, or next time it will be much longer

Disagree, BY ALL MEANS, but do it without the personal attacks or you'll be doing it somewhere else

Thanks

I was told that Green Jets and Ham and NYJUNC are the same posters

Thanks

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

And to think that we get away with actually personally attacking our mods over here. :lol:

You have to have thick skin over here. Max smashed all of our banning fingers with a nut cracker right before April 1st.

You have to have thick skin over here. Max smashed all of our banning fingers with a nut cracker right before April 1st.

Well in that case, I just want to let you know I think you're a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ****!

Hallelujah. Where's the Tylenol?

Well in that case, I just want to let you know I think you're a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ****!

Hallelujah. Where's the Tylenol?

Heh, thanks, n00b.

I was under the impression that we weren't going to do this anymore.

They do things one way over there, and we do it a different way here. Obviously, their way is better. They have many more posters and a ton of forums.

Plus, there's no arguing the fact that they have much better mods.

Archived