I feel like kicking some ass right now

Mavrik

So I spent the night at my girlfriend's last night. Got up late for work so got dressed and went straight there. Got a call from my girlfriend to let me know that her back windshield had been smashed and my sunroof had been smashed. Apparently, last night, there was a party across the street and some drunken idiot decided to vandalize our cars. Smashed both our cars with his fists, so he also managed to bleed all over my car. Talked to the cops who filed a police report on our behalf. He proceeded to tell me they that they had arrested a guy last night for drunken disorderly, who might be the guy who did it to my car. apparently after this guy had smashed up my car, proceeded to go back into the party, punch a girl in the face. and promptly got the s*** beat out of him by 6 guys.

We're waiting for the cop to call us back and let us know if they have the guy. The car's a piece of shi* so I'm not pissed off. But I was planning on selling the thing next month, so to have to deal with this crap now while I'm getting ready to move to Massachusetts is a pain in the ass. Had to file a claim with my insurance company and pay a $200 deductible. So hopefully they find this guy and I can at least get that money back.

So f'ing aggravated right now.

yikes. I woke up one morning to find someone had swung the front end of their car into both my driver's side door and the passenger's door. They must have reversed and turned the wheel too tight but when they hit the car, they didn't stop, just kept right on going. ****ing *******s. I didn't want to get it fixed because my car still ran it just looked like hell.

i ended up getting it fixed by now my door doesn't shut if it is minus 10 or worse...so i have to hold it shut on the highway going to work...anger.

stupid vandles, they need the death sentance for that stuff.

So I spent the night at my girlfriend's last night. Got up late for work so got dressed and went straight there. Got a call from my girlfriend to let me know that her back windshield had been smashed and my sunroof had been smashed. Apparently, last night, there was a party across the street and some drunken idiot decided to vandalize our cars. Smashed both our cars with his fists, so he also managed to bleed all over my car. Talked to the cops who filed a police report on our behalf. He proceeded to tell me they that they had arrested a guy last night for drunken disorderly, who might be the guy who did it to my car. apparently after this guy had smashed up my car, proceeded to go back into the party, punch a girl in the face. and promptly got the s*** beat out of him by 6 guys.

We're waiting for the cop to call us back and let us know if they have the guy. The car's a piece of shi* so I'm not pissed off. But I was planning on selling the thing next month, so to have to deal with this crap now while I'm getting ready to move to Massachusetts is a pain in the ass. Had to file a claim with my insurance company and pay a $200 deductible. So hopefully they find this guy and I can at least get that money back.

So f'ing aggravated right now.

you should be pissed... about moving to massachusetts. Dont do it. You will be aggravated every day.

The windshield or the back window would have been alot better for you.Once you start messing with those sunroofs they leak forever.A guy who does this needs an ass whipping no dooubt. Only problem the law is usually on the criminals side.Use this as a stepping stone to get that new car you always wanted.Live and learn.

The windshield or the back window would have been alot better for you.Once you start messing with those sunroofs they leak forever.A guy who does this needs an ass whipping no dooubt. Only problem the law is usually on the criminals side.Use this as a stepping stone to get that new car you always wanted.Live and learn.

Apparently. The guy who did it had been arrested for drunken disorderly that night. And there are witnesses that say he did attacked my car. So I think we might have something.

I'm working at a fine-dining restaurant on Nantucket with a friend of mine for the summer just to save up money to move to Europe.

i spent a summer up there during my college years ( a hundred years ago) being a chambermaid :shock::lol: ... it is a fun place to be ;)

enjoy yourself ;)

where in europe? and what are you going to do?

i spent a summer up there during my college years ( a hundred years ago) being a chambermaid :shock::lol: ... it is a fun place to be ;)

enjoy yourself ;)

where in europe? and what are you going to do?

I'll be in Prague for a month and then planning on moving to either Berlin or Munich. I'm going to try and get employment as an English teacher and get some experience living abroad. I eventually want to get into the State Department, so I thought this would be something that could get me some International experience. I'm excited about it. My girlfriend will be in Germany as well doing a student program she got into. So we'll be traveling quite a bit, hopefully.

Archived