Should the Jets keep the Titans of NY look?

Some people liked them, some people hated them, but in 2007 the Jets wore their Titans of New York jerseys twice (vs Philadelphia & @ Miami). Was this just a one year experiment? I hope not. Anyway, would you be in favor of the Jets using these uniforms once or twice a year from now on?

attachment.php?attachmentid=8785&stc=1&d=1195878169

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of our Kent St. uniforms.

The Jets should be green, not blue and gold.

However, I wouldn't mind the team bringing back the 80's/90's uniforms every once in a while. Are they ugly? Yes, but it'd be nice to see them again once or twice.

I wouldn't mind the team bringing back the 80's/90's uniforms every once in a while. Are they ugly? Yes, but it'd be nice to see them again once or twice.

Ugly? No way! I would all be in favor of throwing away these 60's and early 70's looking dreads and bringing back the 80's / 90's looking ones for good. That was and probably always will be my favorite helmet no matter black or white.

5023371.jpg

product-images--acb7230b89a7caed22113af5e2dbcbd88f8f5809-395b7a454831278c--jpg_sqthumb_med--sportscollectiblesandmemorabilia-1990-97-new-york-jets-helmet.jpg

Ugly? No way! I would all be in favor of throwing away these 60's and early 70's looking dreads and bringing back the 80's / 90's looking ones for good. That was and probably always will be my favorite helmet no matter black or white.

5023371.jpg

product-images--acb7230b89a7caed22113af5e2dbcbd88f8f5809-395b7a454831278c--jpg_sqthumb_med--sportscollectiblesandmemorabilia-1990-97-new-york-jets-helmet.jpg

I don't find them as ugly as I used to, but that may be because I haven't seen them in a while.

At least we have a less embarrassing uniform history than most other teams. The Patriots really need to bring back the Cracker Jack dude on their helmets.

I don't find them as ugly as I used to, but that may be because I haven't seen them in a while.

At least we have a less embarrassing uniform history than most other teams. The Patriots really need to bring back the Cracker Jack dude on their helmets.

pat3.jpg

Hideous.

The Titans unis were OK with me. Maybe once a year would be nice.

It comes down to the bottom line. The Jets don't care what uniforms they wear. They just want to sell merchandise. The throwbacks opened up a new way to maximize profit.

file.php?n=679&w=o

5023371.jpg

I never liked those, especially the black trimmed monstrosities! Bruce Coslet's attempt to add a little attitude to the Jets. What a schmuck.

Bill Parcells' greatest contribution to the franchise might be the uni's. I think their current ones are the best in the history of the team. I like the hunter green better than kelly along with the cleaned up helmet logo, but the overall look of the only championship team in the franchise's history.

That said, the Titans uni's are pretty ugly - but in a good way. If the league continues to do the throwback thing (and there's money involved, so they will), I'd like the Jets to stick with the blue & gold.

Bring back the jerseys on throwback games from the 68 Championship team. Ya know, the only team thats actually won something. #-o

Now your talking!!

I don't mind the Titan Jerseys for 1-2 games. But the 80's ones should be burned! That era is gone. Yes I have alot of fond memories from that time, but I always thaught those uni's were amateurish.

Some people liked them, some people hated them, but in 2007 the Jets wore their Titans of New York jerseys twice (vs Philadelphia & @ Miami). Was this just a one year experiment? I hope not. Anyway, would you be in favor of the Jets using these uniforms once or twice a year from now on?

attachment.php?attachmentid=8785&stc=1&d=1195878169

maybe it would break the hex of shiiity footbal

Archived