Should the Jets keep the Titans of NY look?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is ridiculous, who says just because all the other sucky teams were hideous orange and blue, than the Jets have to too? Maybe we should just turn communist also.

As far as scraping the Green and White that saw the first super bowl won by a non NFL team for the blue and gold Titans uniforms so we can look like Rams rejects, equally ridiculous.

yes. All 2nd class sports teams in NY must wear orange and blue. The nets went with red instead of orange, and the devils are just transplant losers.

We won the super bowl 40 years ago. We havent won sh!t since. Time to change it up. And our uni's are nothing like the rams. Totally different colors.

We should get pinstripe jerseys. That would be awesome.

Expect a uni change when we move into the new stadium.

First of all how can you call a Jets, Knicks, and Rangers fan a frot runner???

Second, The Yankees were not winning world series in the 80's nor are they now, and I experienced both.

Third if I was around when the Dodgers were in Brooklyn, I would hate the Yankees, but I would probably not root for the Mets either, I might just hate baseball all together.

We are the 2nd class football team, we should dress like the 2nd class organizations....

No, the second class teams all have their own stadiums/arenas. The green & white combo was specifically set aside for third class teams like the Jets.

The brooklyn thing would have taught you early on its not about the game, but about the money.

Knicks, Rangers, and Yankee fans are all pompous fans who look down on fans of the other teams in the area (and rightfully so...) regardless of record (see early 90's yankees and rangers which I dealt with)

Jets have and always will be looking up at the Giants.

I just find it odd. maybe that's why I dont get upset when the jets are treated like a second class team. Im used to it with my pathetic franchises.

Well like Slats said, the 2nd glass teams all have their own buildings, the Jets don't they are 3rd class and the green and white is reserved for them.

As for O'maley taking the Dodgers out west, he could have made more money in Brooklyn, but they would not let him build a new stadium where it belonged.

Funny that very same spot is no being considered for the Nets, but it was refused to the Brooklyn Dodgers, WHAT A SHAME!!!

Should Eric Ainge ever have been allowed to parade around in an old Tampa Bay Buccaneers orange juice carton throwback abomination during his college career? :P

I like the Titans look, but it's good for a cheap thrill, that's about it. Personally, I think the Jets have the cleanest, sharpest, snappiest uniforms in the league. Just please pile up those green pants and light a sacrificial bonfire. Maybe we'll win another ring because of it. Thanks in advance!

Some people liked them, some people hated them, but in 2007 the Jets wore their Titans of New York jerseys twice (vs Philadelphia & @ Miami). Was this just a one year experiment? I hope not. Anyway, would you be in favor of the Jets using these uniforms once or twice a year from now on?

attachment.php?attachmentid=8785&stc=1&d=1195878169

it's a good look once or twice a year. on the otherhand they should do something different every year for nostalgia's sake.

Some people liked them, some people hated them, but in 2007 the Jets wore their Titans of New York jerseys twice (vs Philadelphia & @ Miami). Was this just a one year experiment? I hope not. Anyway, would you be in favor of the Jets using these uniforms once or twice a year from now on?

I like the uniforms we have now. But, I wouldn't mind if we ocassionly wore that one 2-3 weeks.

I agree. Next year they should honor Gate D with a halftime show.

Im sure if this was to happen the NYJETS and the Meadowlands would surcharge your game day ticket for this show.I would be willing to bet an added $50 charge to see that show.Its all about the $$$$$$$.

NO! This was just a way for them to make some extra $ off the fans. The Jets should only be wearing green IMO. I think these Titans uniforms are ridiculous.

NO! This was just a way for them to make some extra $ off the fans. The Jets should only be wearing green IMO. I think these Titans uniforms are ridiculous.

Um, hello. Its all about the $$$$$ for the owners.

actually i think they jerseys are gone bc last year was soemthign i forget but all times went retro..

When i fisrt seen the unis i didnt like them and still dont.. the jerseys are nice but something witht them they jsut dont go with the pants and helmet to me.Also i dont like them bc its blue almost every team has blue and im sick of it.

I love the 80-90s jersey every time i play maddden i use them

Not a fan of our Kent St. uniforms.

The Jets should be green, not blue and gold.

However, I wouldn't mind the team bringing back the 80's/90's uniforms every once in a while. Are they ugly? Yes, but it'd be nice to see them again once or twice.

i was thinking the same thing!!!

You cant be serious... Looking good is all that matters. We have to look good in order to play good.

:)

I can't think of a hideous uniform thats won it all. I mean, look at the Bucs with that Orange Cream orange. Horrible. The switch? Super Bowl baby! ;)

I can't think of a hideous uniform thats won it all. I mean, look at the Bucs with that Orange Cream orange. Horrible. The switch? Super Bowl baby! ;)
I think the green and whites are much nicer than the Titans look, but if they need help from their unis to win, it's really hopeless. :character0282:

I think the green and whites are much nicer than the Titans look, but if they need help from their unis to win, it's really hopeless. :character0282:

The Titans uniforms make me think of the Rams more then the JETS ,if they want to bring back a retro uniform lets go back to the Days of our SACK EXCHANGE era uniforms & lets let our New Defense bring the Sack Exchange back to the JET Defense instead of our QB`s being the Sacked exchange

The Titans uniforms make me think of the Rams more then the JETS ,if they want to bring back a retro uniform lets go back to the Days of our SACK EXCHANGE era uniforms & lets let our New Defense bring the Sack Exchange back to the JET Defense instead of our QB`s being the Sacked exchange
I said that they remind me of the Rams too, but some genius pointed out that the colors are sightly different, obviously not different enough.

Archived