What every rational NFL fan knew was true...

madmike1

When they win then what?

How did the Pats cheat vs Carolina and Philly? They didnt play them in the regular season.

I assumed if this taping **** was so important they'd have sent a scout down to tape the sidelines for all the playoff teams.

I don't see what the big deal is. People are worried about the "integrity of the game". I treat it like NASCAR. If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.

Cameragate is over.

When the Past win it all this season people will come to the realization that the taping didnt matter.

How'd that one work out in February with all the pressure on the Pats to put Spygate behind them and shut up America with a perfect season?

Cameragate is over.

When the Past win it all this season people will come to the realization that the taping didnt matter.

well they still have opposing teams signals..and u say 'well those teams need to change,,yup, but its time spent that those teams could have used for better purposes..

550884~Dominoes-Posters.jpg

I assumed if this taping **** was so important they'd have sent a scout down to tape the sidelines for all the playoff teams.

I don't see what the big deal is. People are worried about the "integrity of the game". I treat it like NASCAR. If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.

Spoken like a true lawyer.

I used to work at the Tewksbury Mental Hospital up the road. JetNation reminds me of that place.

Mass isnt a bad place if you can stomach the Homers.

I used to live off rt 38 right in front of the nut hospital. lived there for 2 years before moving to Billerica.

Luckily Mass-holes dont bother me too much since Im a Jets and Mets fan. They just feel bad for me.

Luckily Mass-holes dont bother me too much since Im a Jets and Mets fan. They just feel bad for me.

Must be a new feeling for them since they used to be the butt of jokes for years and years.

Archived