SJ Reviews: 'Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian'..Little Boring, kids will love..

SouthernJet

OK, this is a very good flick for families to see..However I will warn you, its 2 Hr. 20 minutes LONG ..some kids wil lstart squirming..

As an adult, this flick didnt carry me to where I had hoped. It was filled with too many 'cutesy' moments to appeal to children and I thought the action was second rate Lord of the Rings wannabe.

The story of Kings, beytrayal and goblins etc was decent, but IMHO fell apart somewhat in 2nd half.

Again, good flick for kids, parents will be somewaht entertained, but not a adult only flick or a date flick..too much swaying to the kids side..

And too long..

2 1/2 stars_002.gif's

OK, this is a very good flick for families to see..However I will warn you, its 2 Hr. 20 minutes LONG ..some kids wil lstart squirming..

As an adult, this flick didnt carry me to where I had hoped. It was filled with too many 'cutesy' moments to appeal to children and I thought the action was second rate Lord of the Rings wannabe.

The story of Kings, beytrayal and goblins etc was decent, but IMHO fell apart somewhat in 2nd half.

Again, good flick for kids, parents will be somewaht entertained, but not a adult only flick or a date flick..too much swaying to the kids side..

And too long..

2 1/2 stars_002.gif's

As I disgest this movie, it was definitly 20 miniutes too long,,,

I loved the movie. I thought it kicked ass. It was much "darker" than the first one. Te CGI was great. A bit long, but still damn good.

it was good,,i just didnt think great,,too much emphasis towrds youngsters ,,but thats cool..

yes, it was darker, but again, it didnt wow me...and it was too long,,,

Archived