Does anybody understand the signifcance of my user name?

Chernobyl

First, nuclear power is unaffordable. With a minimum price tag of $2 billion each, new-generation nuclear power plants are 50% more expensive than putting coal-fired power plants online, and they are far more expensive than new gas-fired power plants. The cost of doubling nuclear power's share of U.S. electricity generation

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely. Look at the Sellafield plant in England. All that radioactive waste over the past few years has caused the entire population of Dundalk to turn into hideous mutated freaks.

I'm not sure if there is a nuclear plant nearby, but everybody I've met from Dundalk, Maryland is a hideous mutated freak.

Absolutely. Look at the Sellafield plant in England. All that radioactive waste over the past few years has caused the entire population of Dundalk to turn into hideous mutated freaks.

What street do you live on there? :biggrin:

I'm not sure if there is a nuclear plant nearby, but everybody I've met from Dundalk, Maryland is a hideous mutated freak.

Hmm....maybe the name Dundalk itself is cursed?

What street do you live on there? :biggrin:

I live nowhere near it. In fact their football team were up on Friday night playing a League of Ireland match against Monaghan United. Most of the local population ran for the hills to avoid the mutants. Out of about 200 people there, apparently 20 were locals.

Actually that happens at all their home games.:confused:

First, nuclear power is unaffordable. With a minimum price tag of $2 billion each, new-generation nuclear power plants are 50% more expensive than putting coal-fired power plants online, and they are far more expensive than new gas-fired power plants. The cost of doubling nuclear power's share of U.S. electricity generation

Ok, so coal power plants are bad.

Oil power plants are bad.

Natural Gas power plants are bad.

Nuclear Power plants are bad.

So what the hell do we use to generate power?

He can't answer you...BoomBoom has been banned yet again

I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

Surely you can't be serious?

you know how long it would take for me to bike to my accounts? Some are 2 hours away by car.... Not all of us work in office jobs where we sit at the same desk every day.

there are always excuses. what are you going to do when you can't drive at all anymore?

in the meantime you could always...

get a new job?

or live closer to your job?

or how about share company vehicles and utilize them only when necessary?

life isn't as hard as you would like to make it out to be.

there are always excuses. what are you going to do when you can't drive at all anymore?

get a new job?

life isn't as hard as you would like to make it out to be.

what are you going to do when you can't drive at all anymore?

go on welfare.

get a new job?

I could get a new job, but it wont be something that pays as well and certainly doesnt give me the personal benefits I get with my current job. Why give up something good for me? For society? :bwahaharoll: Oh please.

I cant live closer to my job. I have 59 supermarkets I need to visit in NH and Mass. Some days I only have to go 5-10 minutes. Sometimes its 1-2 hours each way. Every day is different. And I dont work out of an office. There are no company vehicles to use. My car is my company vehicle.

Im not saying life is hard, but people think everyone works in the same place every single day... its not true. I cannot take mass transit. I cannot carpool. I cannot share a vehicle with others. I am stuck driving by myself every day.

It sucks the gas prices. I've curtailed some of my driving, but the reality is if I need to be in western NH tomorrow morning 2 hours away, I better be there, no matter the price of gas.

go on welfare.

I could get a new job, but it wont be something that pays as well and certainly doesnt give me the personal benefits I get with my current job. Why give up something good for me? For society? :bwahaharoll: Oh please.

I cant live closer to my job. I have 59 supermarkets I need to visit in NH and Mass. Some days I only have to go 5-10 minutes. Sometimes its 1-2 hours each way. Every day is different. And I dont work out of an office. There are no company vehicles to use. My car is my company vehicle.

Im not saying life is hard, but people think everyone works in the same place every single day... its not true. I cannot take mass transit. I cannot carpool. I cannot share a vehicle with others. I am stuck driving by myself every day.

It sucks the gas prices. I've curtailed some of my driving, but the reality is if I need to be in western NH tomorrow morning 2 hours away, I better be there, no matter the price of gas.

and that is the only job? the fact is, people have to change jobs for various reasons all the time. the downfall of civilization is no different.

and that is the only job? the fact is, people have to change jobs for various reasons all the time. the downfall of civilization is no different.

why should I change jobs? Its not like my job will be eliminated if I quit. Some other schmuck will still be doing it. And the downfall of civilization will continue.

If it werent for Clinton who exported all of our jobs overseas, I wouldnt have a service industry job. Its all Bill Clintons fault.

Archived