1st Fantasy Baseball trade of the season what do you think??

Smizzy

Berkman when healthy and Wood is real good Smizzy

Houston's park is a hitters park.

Only negatives for Berkman he has lost Beltran and Kent in that lineup for support. Bagwell is on the decline.

Great trade Smizz. Berkman will be an RBI machine when healthy and your always going to get a ton of K's with Wood. Colon isn't the same pitcher he was in Cleveland. Lee might have a decent year but not as good as Berkman.

No one can say it wasn't a fair swap.

C. Lee could go off in Milwaukee's hitter friendly ballpark. His spot in the order protection wise will be critical to his success.

Wood is a nice move as man this dude is long overdue for a 22-5 280 K's under 3.00 era season.

On the downside, Anaheim will probably win more games than the Cubs making Colon somewhat valuable and Berkman may miss a few weeks.

Too early to say as I don't know the rest of your team. The success of the trade comes down to Berkman's health and remember that Beltran and Kent are no longer in that Astros lineup.

Btw, anyone looking for baseball trade opinions etc should check out this forum:

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/

It's very good.

Ive been using the cafe for 2 seasons now. WHat's your user name?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh so you like Berkman now do ya Smizz.

I remember a time a couple of weeks ago where you insulted me for picking him up.

Something about him being injured, not having Beltran and playing on a team with a bunch of fading stars was what you said.

So are you a liar or just a hypocrite?

8)

Oh so you like Berkman now do ya Smizz.

I remember a time a couple of weeks ago where you insulted me for picking him up.

Something about him being injured, not having Beltran and playing on a team with a bunch of fading stars was what you said.

So are you a liar or just a hypocrite?

8)

Um you gave up 2 starters for an injured Berkman and you gave a guy with 50 saves.

You forgot to mention that part :roll:

Archived