Spoiled Bitch Nicole Kidman throws a fit over Cracker Barrel

SouthernJet

NICOLE MELTDOWN

57586.jpg

Nicole Kidman meltdown!

Nicole exploded when down-home hubby Keith Urban took her to the Cracker Barrel in Crossville, Tennessee for lunch.

"The food seemed to be fine for him because his wife didn't even bother to look at the menu," said an eyewitness.

"She's more accustomed to haute cuisine but Keith's tastes are simpler."

But when Nicole got a load of the southern-style chow, she hissed, "'This is it? This is where we're getting lunch - I hate this place! Everyone is staring at us...'."

According to witnesses, an uneasy Keith whispered to Nicole to calm down.

She didn't.

Nicole stormed out of the restaurant with a sheepish Keith following.

They then battled in the parking lot.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldnt know I never had a tube steak you sound like an old pro.You obviously had sausage in the can a few times also.

oh,, i thought u meant a weiner,,like in Nathans and Hebrew National..

I am shocked u were referring to something so JetNation-ish ;)

How could she not like cracker barrel, it combines two of the American peoples favorite things, eating and shopping. Maybe shes not into buying wooden checkers sets or rock candy?

:D

ya, and then to be so DUMB as to throw a fit that will label you a f'in snob..

grin and bear it for your ole man bitch,,I am sure he has sitten thru some French foofoo meals to make you happy

hmmmmm dont know what to think here

I know that i hate winding up in a place that i dont care much for as well. cracker barrel is OK, it certainly is far from my top favs but like someone else said the breakfasts are real good

maybe they were fighting beforehand? we all fight with our wives

I know that i hate winding up in a place that i dont care much for as well. cracker barrel is OK, it certainly is far from my top favs but like someone else said the breakfasts are real good

not many people walk out on thier significant other in a public place..

thats a real anger and ego problem there..

So, a health conscious, pregnant women gets a little cranky because she think Chicken Fried Steak with Biscuits and Gravy is disgusting (many do) and this is just the most horrendous behavior ever? Jeez, you redneck converts are s-e-n-s-i-t-i-v-e. :P

So, a health conscious, pregnant women gets a little cranky because she think Chicken Fried Steak with Biscuits and Gravy is disgusting (many do) and this is just the most horrendous behavior ever? Jeez, you redneck converts are s-e-n-s-i-t-i-v-e. :P

There is more than chicken fried steak there, she didn't have to be ridiculous about it. Celebrities get away with acting like children. This is just another case where it is okay, because obviously she shouldn't be expected to eat somewhere like CRACKER BARREL!!!!!

:D

ya, and then to be so DUMB as to throw a fit that will label you a f'in snob..

grin and bear it for your ole man bitch,,I am sure he has sitten thru some French foofoo meals to make you happy

kidman_urban.jpg

There is more than chicken fried steak there, she didn't have to be ridiculous about it. Celebrities get away with acting like children. This is just another case where it is okay, because obviously she shouldn't be expected to eat somewhere like CRACKER BARREL!!!!!

I've been to Cracker Barrell - twice, I think. I was not impressed. I did refrain from acting like a child though because I want to set a good example for my horse.

614bre2.jpg

Archived