Spoiled Bitch Nicole Kidman throws a fit over Cracker Barrel

SouthernJet

I never said you did, I was giving my opinion on the matter ;)

I never said that it was a waste of time, having an opinion and having the freedom to express it is a beautiful thing. I just think there are proper times and places for the expressing of said opinions. Especially if you aren't in the mood to debate with lesser minds. Imagine getting into a debate on the merits on alcohol consumption with a bunch of beer pong players. You aren't going to get any intelligent discourse on the subject no matter how many good points you bring up.

Did you just call the people posting in the Hot Chicks Thread stupid? ;)

I'm kidding (mostly).

But gee - maybe - just maybe - I can get through to one of 'em, Pa.

Again, kidding.

Thing is - I wasn't really looking for discourse on that thread. I was making a point that some construe (sp?) as preachy, snobby and self righteous....I just lucked out in engaging you in some insightful debate/banter.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back on topic. Nicole Kidman's husband, Keith Whosit, is terrible. Thank God she's the only one vowed to like him. He doesn't shave - on purpose - which is an infamina to me. Just what is that idiot five o'clock shadow look thing?! Oh, well, I guess it's a carry over from that flamer, Tom Cruise. But Tom Cruise isn't gay. Hahaha.

NICOLE MELTDOWN

Nicole Kidman meltdown!

Nicole exploded when down-home hubby Keith Urban took her to the Cracker Barrel in Crossville, Tennessee for lunch.

"The food seemed to be fine for him because his wife didn't even bother to look at the menu," said an eyewitness.

"She's more accustomed to haute cuisine but Keith's tastes are simpler."

But when Nicole got a load of the southern-style chow, she hissed, "'This is it? This is where we're getting lunch - I hate this place! Everyone is staring at us...'."

According to witnesses, an uneasy Keith whispered to Nicole to calm down.

She didn't.

Nicole stormed out of the restaurant with a sheepish Keith following.

They then battled in the parking lot.

I'd imagine it's probably the best place to eat in Crossville. Unlessin youse have a taste for creamed possum. Yum !!

If a chic pulled a stunt like that on me, when I got back to the car, I'd ask her where she wanted to get dropped off and that'd be the end of that.

I'd stay and eat my meal. Joke around with the wait staff. If I was rich and famous like this guy, I'd sign a few autographs and pick up the tab for everybody in the place, too.

If I had the keys, she'd wait. If she had the keys, I'd take a cab.

If a chic pulled a stunt like that on me, when I got back to the car, I'd ask her where she wanted to get dropped off and that'd be the end of that.

I tend to agree. Unless, of course, that chick happened to be Nicole Kidman-like. Then I'd get in the car and bring her wherever she wanted to go. I, for one, find Nicole intoxicatingly gorgeous. The perfect woman. (Next to Liv Tyler, of course)

If I had the keys, she'd wait. If she had the keys, I'd take a cab.

Thats the deal - who's got the keys. If I did and she didnt have a spare set, she could have done whatever she wanted to amuse herself while I ate my breakfast. BTW - Crossville's a nice town a little better than halfway between Nashville and Knoxville. It's beautiful country just getting into the foothills before the Smokie Mountains. Great place to spend some time even if Nicole didn't think so.

I tend to agree. Unless, of course, that chick happened to be Nicole Kidman-like. Then I'd get in the car and bring her wherever she wanted to go. I, for one, find Nicole intoxicatingly gorgeous. The perfect woman. (Next to Liv Tyler, of course)

Agree 100% on both. I've been admiring Nicole since Far and Away, and Liv? Lets just say since she was 18.

This thread needs to turn into a Nicole Kidman Liv Tyler picture thread so that the debate can continue.;)

Agree 100% on both. I've been admiring Nicole since Far and Away, and Liv? Lets just say since she was 18.

This thread needs to turn into a Nicole Kidman Liv Tyler picture thread so that the debate can continue.;)

Kidman jumped the shark after her ass shot in Dead Calm,,since trhen she has had her noggin grow at a ungodly rate..she must be doin roids..

Kidman jumped the shark after her ass shot in Dead Calm,,since trhen she has had her noggin grow at a ungodly rate..she must be doin roids..

You're a movie buff, SJ. Didn't you think she was freaking hot as hell in The Human Stain?

Archived