Still disappointed with the draft.

1stand2nd

This FO almost did that already with Jeb Putzier.

I still remember people griping about the upcoming doom because we didn't get this up & coming "playmaker" before the '06 season. Or how our failure to get him was an example of this team's incompetence.

I thought Bradway/herm tried to make the deal for Putzier? Wasn't that the same year as Jolley?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with coles and cotch on the outsede with baker at the natural te spot. Keller in the slot and tj in the backfield. with a revamped oline. This has the potential to be a very good offense if you get some decent qb play.

I thought Bradway/herm tried to make the deal for Putzier? Wasn't that the same year as Jolley?

Hmm. Now I forget. Maybe you're right. Well in that case the cries of doom were warranted.

Angry Mob 1 - Sperm Edwards 0

Then again, I knew we'd be marching out Pennington with Edwards as the HC so it's probably even at 1-1.

LOL.

I hated the Keller pick as it happened. I've started to slowly but surely take to it though. I love his potential.

That is such a dick avatar, lol.

I may have to go and find Ronaldo's Free Kick and put that in my sig... We'll see how you like that!:Nuts:

Archived