OT: Pictures from Iraq

Alk

Alk that is pretty cool. I hope he knows how much his service is appreciated.

Awesome that the web can be used to keep families together even during difficult times!

May God Bless Him and keep him safe!

There are many men with stories here..lets be careful what we publish. Some wounds are better left for the family

There are many men over there with stories. What's wrong with sharing some of them?

It would be great if we had his units address where we could send him a few items like some smokes or something to make his life there a little more tolerable. GOD be with you Chris and bring you & all the other soldiers back home safe & sound as soon as possible.....

It would be great if we had his units address where we could send him a few items like some smokes or something to make his life there a little more tolerable. GOD be with you Chris and bring you & all the other soldiers back home safe & sound as soon as possible.....

Yeah, I got another request for his address too but we still haven't got one from him. I'll be sure to give it to you guys once we do get it though.

There are many men with stories here..lets be careful what we publish. Some wounds are better left for the family

I have no idea what your post means, but soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors need to express themselves and often. The "wounds" untold never heal...take my word for it.

I have no idea what your post means, but soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors need to express themselves and often. The "wounds" untold never heal...take my word for it.

Very well said Hermanator. Very well said. Unfortunately this country didn't realize this when it mattered most to you guys.

I pray that we get it right this time. These soldiers need to be given a warm welcome back home. Even if we don't agree with their mission, they are not to blame.

Archived