worst first date EVER

joebabyny

Ok, so I had a first date from hell this weekend. The girl is a huge mets fan, and never ever been to yankee stadium, so I go and grab a pair of great seats, 10 rows off the field on the first base line next to the dugout for saturday's game. The face value was 190.00 each, I of course paid more than that since I got them off craigslist. The morning before I get a call from my sister, asking me if I can babysit my 9 month old nephew for her that friday night. Now, I have slept no more than 4 hours a night all week with some real issues I have had in the office and I really needed to sleep if I was gonna be my usual charming self for the date saturday, but I couldn't say no to my sister and have her leave the kid with some stranger. Anyway, He is a great baby, but was having a tough time with his teeth so I was up all night. I ended up sleeping through my alarm, so I called the chick and explained to her(she already knew I was up babysitting the night before). Now, I was coming from Staten Island, picking her up on the upper east side, then shooting to the bronx to the game. There was just unbelievable traffic on the bridge and the gowanus was a total parking lot. Once I got into the city I hopped onto the fDR and started moving nicely until I got just past the 23rd street exit, where I hit a total complete standstill. Turned out they had 2 of 3 lanes closed on the fdr at 71st street and the fdr was completely stopped all the way to 23rd. After 45 minutes there I got off on 34th to sit in traffic trying to move north for another 45 minutes until I got to her place. Mind you the whole time the chick is either calling or texting to see where I am every 15 minutes! The game started at 1:05 but I didn't pull up until 2:05, and I still had to get from the upper east side to the stadium! By this point she had started to drink some wine she had in her apartment, so she was pretty well buzzed. We head off only to sit on the approach to the fdr at 91st street for another 25 minutes not moving an inch. It was just like the entire city was such down on the east side to ruin my date. After 25 minutes I just jumped the curb and turned around, and decided to fly north up 3rd ave, driving like a kamakazee and terrorizing my drunk date. As we get over the brukner she starts in with the"why are we even bothering at this point, we won't be there until the 6th inning. Traffic finally eased up but just as we neared the stadium I pulled out the parking pass to see where I had to go and I totally missed the exit. It was at that point that we just called it off and decided to head back for a drink somewhere to watch the game. The whole way home this chick kept saying"wow, sounds like it is a great game, and a great day, would have been a great day to see a game." I must have said i was sorry like 50 times and just smiled and took the abuse. Of course as we were returning I missed the manhattan exit on the triboro and we ended up in queens. It was at that point that she said "hey just take me home so I can walk my dog," which is what I did. Looks like there will be no second date, lol.

Serves me right for taking a mets fan to a yankees game i guess

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When a girl drinks too much at a Yankee game it is a warning sign. By the way were you wearing a Jeter shirt that was 2 sizes too small?

Because I think I heard this story already. :)

Ok, so I had a first date from hell this weekend. The girl is a huge mets fan, and never ever been to yankee stadium, so I go and grab a pair of great seats, 10 rows off the field on the first base line next to the dugout for saturday's game. The face value was 190.00 each, I of course paid more than that since I got them off craigslist. The morning before I get a call from my sister, asking me if I can babysit my 9 month old nephew for her that friday night. Now, I have slept no more than 4 hours a night all week with some real issues I have had in the office and I really needed to sleep if I was gonna be my usual charming self for the date saturday, but I couldn't say no to my sister and have her leave the kid with some stranger. Anyway, He is a great baby, but was having a tough time with his teeth so I was up all night. I ended up sleeping through my alarm, so I called the chick and explained to her(she already knew I was up babysitting the night before). Now, I was coming from Staten Island, picking her up on the upper east side, then shooting to the bronx to the game. There was just unbelievable traffic on the bridge and the gowanus was a total parking lot. Once I got into the city I hopped onto the fDR and started moving nicely until I got just past the 23rd street exit, where I hit a total complete standstill. Turned out they had 2 of 3 lanes closed on the fdr at 71st street and the fdr was completely stopped all the way to 23rd. After 45 minutes there I got off on 34th to sit in traffic trying to move north for another 45 minutes until I got to her place. Mind you the whole time the chick is either calling or texting to see where I am every 15 minutes! The game started at 1:05 but I didn't pull up until 2:05, and I still had to get from the upper east side to the stadium! By this point she had started to drink some wine she had in her apartment, so she was pretty well buzzed. We head off only to sit on the approach to the fdr at 91st street for another 25 minutes not moving an inch. It was just like the entire city was such down on the east side to ruin my date. After 25 minutes I just jumped the curb and turned around, and decided to fly north up 3rd ave, driving like a kamakazee and terrorizing my drunk date. As we get over the brukner she starts in with the"why are we even bothering at this point, we won't be there until the 6th inning. Traffic finally eased up but just as we neared the stadium I pulled out the parking pass to see where I had to go and I totally missed the exit. It was at that point that we just called it off and decided to head back for a drink somewhere to watch the game. The whole way home this chick kept saying"wow, sounds like it is a great game, and a great day, would have been a great day to see a game." I must have said i was sorry like 50 times and just smiled and took the abuse. Of course as we were returning I missed the manhattan exit on the triboro and we ended up in queens. It was at that point that she said "hey just take me home so I can walk my dog," which is what I did. Looks like there will be no second date, lol.

dam that sux.. and u wasted all that money.... i hope u beat..lol

When a girl drinks too much at a Yankee game it is a warning sign. By the way were you wearing a Jeter shirt that was 2 sizes too small?

We never made it to the game. I just pretty much took 450.00 out of my pocket, and ripped it up and tossed it out of my jeep window as i drove by the stadium, fun fun!!

We never made it to the game. I just pretty much took 450.00 out of my pocket, and ripped it up and tossed it out of my jeep window as i drove by the stadium, fun fun!!

Cheer up maybe she was impressed by your driving skills joe.

Cheer up maybe she was impressed by your driving skills joe.

she should have been, it was pretty impressive when I went offroad onto the wide sidewalk, but I had a pretty close call with a suburban and that is when I noticed that she had her hands up with a death grip on the head rest. I think she was like that for most of the ride but I didn't notice because she had a great rack. I mean, there WAS a reason I spent 450 on tix for a first date, duh!

wow what a coincedence - I was at the Yankees Mets game 2 but we had nose bleed seats -- so decided to sneak down witjh my date got by the security guard and wouldnt you know -- around 10 rows off the field there were 2 empty seats so we figured WTF and as luck would have it noone claimed the seats -- I tell you she was very very apperciative of my ballzy move getting by security and man did she ever thank me --

sorry your day kinda stank

A psychologist would say there were 4 or 5 actions in there that would lead some to believe you were setting up a failure..

I can't believe it, what a coincidence.. I went out with a chick that had a great rack on Sunday and she told me about this date from hell that she had the previous day. Something about going to the Yankee game, crazy driver, blah blah blah. Anyway, we had a couple of drinks at the local watering hole and then headed back to her place for an amazing night of hot, steamy lovemaking, what a woman. Let me tell you, that rack was even more amazing in the flesh and she had an ass that you could bounce quarters off. The whole night set me back $50 ($60 if you include the condoms and joy jelly).

I can't believe it, what a coincidence.. I went out with a chick that had a great rack on Sunday and she told me about this date from hell that she had the previous day. Something about going to the Yankee game, crazy driver, blah blah blah. Anyway, we had a couple of drinks at the local watering hole and then headed back to her place for an amazing night of hot, steamy lovemaking, what a woman. Let me tell you, that rack was even more amazing in the flesh and she had an ass that you could bounce quarters off. The whole night set me back $50 ($60 if you include the condoms and joy jelly).

Quoted for the day that Mrs. DNA signs up for the board. :rl:

At least you tried Joe. And the Yanks won so that was good. Wait, oops, never mind. :P

Me, too. I have video.

th_gggtoungeavi.jpg

Rule 1....you never EVER let a women tell you WHAT to do...you should have stood your ground an went to the game...damn..I would have insisted to go even if it was the bottom of the 9th inning!,,,damn drunk wineO women.....:wine:

Yeah, but i could just tell this chick was going to be more headache then she is worth. If she was willing to be a "c' u next tuesday" after knowing what I dropped on the tix(she was holding them and remarking how expensive they were) and knowing why I was in rough shape from the night before, and seeing that traffic was just a nightmare, then she can go, buh bye. Besides, I knew the second her JAP ass got in the car with the chanel bag and chanel glasses from the upper east side apartment she owned all on a NYC special ed teachers salary that this was NOT the type that was gonna last very long, so better to cut your losses early I guess. But I would have liked to at least seen the game!

Yeah, but i could just tell this chick was going to be more headache then she is worth. If she was willing to be a "c' u next tuesday" after knowing what I dropped on the tix(she was holding them and remarking how expensive they were) and knowing why I was in rough shape from the night before, and seeing that traffic was just a nightmare, then she can go, buh bye. Besides, I knew the second her JAP ass got in the car with the chanel bag and chanel glasses from the upper east side apartment she owned all on a NYC special ed teachers salary that this was NOT the type that was gonna last very long, so better to cut your losses early I guess. But I would have liked to at least seen the game!

oh dont worry joe i have yellow fever also!! lol

I went through a similar situation last week for Monday's Mets v. Nationals game. Massive traffic on the BQE, late start and sh!tty weather (it was like 38 degrees and windy) led to a trip to McDonald's instead of Shea.

Of course, even though my tickets were $5 face value I was still disappointed in myself for not attending the game.

wow. i missed that :shock: that is very rude. her religion has nothing to do with it.. do you even realize the things you say and how they come out? they really sound awful.

wow. i missed that :shock: that is very rude. her religion has nothing to do with it.. do you even realize the things you say and how they come out? they really sound awful.

Chill out GG, jappyness isn't all about religion but a specific mindset. Trust me, I went to Syracuse and have extensive experience with japs of all religions. :)

Chill out GG, jappyness isn't all about religion but a specific mindset. Trust me, I went to Syracuse and have extensive experience with japs of all religions. :)

yah, but it's JAP - that would be Jewish American Princess, not IAP - Italian American Princess or BAP - Black American Princess or ....well, you get my point. It's derogatory any way you slice it - just call her a spoiled brat and call it a day, you know?

yah, but it's JAP - that would be Jewish American Princess, not IAP - Italian American Princess or BAP - Black American Princess or ....well, you get my point. It's derogatory any way you slice it - just call her a spoiled brat and call it a day, you know?

JAP is more descriptive. It's a certain type of brat. Every guy knows what he is talking about. Why do you ladies even care that a girl who is never going to see this and more than likely very deserving of "derogatory" names is being labeled?

Archived