This is what makes SPYGATE real for any rational fan

SouthernJet

OK, lets for a minute say Belly REALLY did misinterpret the rules of videotaping,,OK, lets do that and say 'I beleive him..fine, OVER..

BUT.........

We all know how anal and how Belly spends every minute dissecting everything he can for a game plan and an edge...

So, when he says 'the videos didnt give us a edge' it has to be BS...here is why:

IF it wasnt 'valuable' , we all know that the 'lets not waste a minute on useless' stuff anal Belly would have scrapped the taping after 1 even 2 years..BUT, to continue the taping for all the years proven, shows Belly must have thought something was 'working' to his advantage..

Come on, any fan who has seen Belly KNOWS he wouldnt waste time for 5 years on stuff that 'wasnt valuable'..

Case Closed....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Belicheck THOUGHT he was getting an edge or he wouldn't do it.

However, there is a huge difference between a preceived edge (which I think he was getting) and an actual edge (which I'd argue he really wasn't getting).

OK, lets for a minute say Belly REALLY did misinterpret the rules of videotaping,,OK, lets do that and say 'I beleive him..fine, OVER..

BUT.........

We all know how anal and how Belly spends every minute dissecting everything he can for a game plan and an edge...

So, when he says 'the videos didnt give is a edge' it has to be BS...here is why:

IF it wasnt 'valuable' , we all know that the 'lets not waste a minute on useless' stuff anal Belly would have scrapped the taping after 1 even 2 years..BUT, to continue the taping for all the years proven, shows Belly must have thought something was 'working' to his advantage..

Come on, any fan who has seen Belly KNOWS he wouldnt waste time for 5 years on stuff that 'wasnt valuable'..

Case Closed....

right on point ole man;)

BUT.........

So, when he says 'the videos didnt give us a edge' it has to be BS...here is why:

Case Closed....

BB wasn't wasting any time. He had his 3rd assistant A/V guy tape the signals and then hand the tape over to Ernie Adams after the game.

Either way, the subject has been played out.

BB wasn't wasting any time. He had his 3rd assistant A/V guy tape the signals and then hand the tape over to Ernie Adams after the game.

BB woulkdnt have people on his staff waste time for NOTHING for 5 to 6 years,,

this is where his BS is obvious,,his MO wouldnt allow him to do that

I agree. Belicheck THOUGHT he was getting an edge or he wouldn't do it.

However, there is a huge difference between a preceived edge (which I think he was getting) and an actual edge (which I'd argue he really wasn't getting).

There is a huge difference. But then again, the league must have felt that it would be an actual edge if they banned the action, so it doesnt matter what Bill thought, its an illegal action and he did it for years winning championships.

This team went from nothing to being the most dominate team the NFL has possibly ever seen, with old guys, 4th and 6th rounders, They've had an undefeated season, between 2 years won a total of I believe 21 games in a row which included the playoffs and a SB, I dont know when's the last time we've seen them get blown out. This team doesnt need sterioids, when you have vital information like that and Bill being the way he is...no wonder they're ****ing unstoppable. You know how many rings Peyton Manning or "Chad Pennington" are missing because of this???(lmao).

There is a huge difference. But then again, the league must have felt that it would be an actual edge if they banned the action, so it doesnt matter what Bill thought, its an illegal action and he did it for years winning championships.

This team went from nothing to being the most dominate team the NFL has possibly ever seen, with old guys, 4th and 6th rounders, They've had an undefeated season, between 2 years won a total of I believe 21 games in a row which included the playoffs and a SB, I dont know when's the last time we've seen them get blown out. This team doesnt need sterioids, when you have vital information like that and Bill being the way he is...no wonder they're ****ing unstoppable. You know how many rings Peyton Manning or "Chad Pennington" are missing because of this???(lmao).

Peyton Manning has had plenty of chances to win multiple Super Bowls. If I'm not mistaken the Colts have won more regular season games than the Pats since 2001.

I don't think the Pats were involved when the Colts lost the 2005 AFC Championship game to the Steelers.

Nope but neither where the Colts A/V department.

Only their audio department was involved. Tell me you have heard the many accusations of them pumping in crowd noise.

See what I did? I took a rumour and made it fact.

Only their audio department was involved. Tell me you have heard the many accusations of them pumping in crowd noise.

How much were they fined, how many 1st rounders did the lose, the Patsies cheated thats your only fact.

You win, the Patriots didn't gain an advantage from 8 years of taping defensive signals, they waisted all that time for fun.

Gainzo, why bother making sense to Mr. Tick? He's always on the money! - (dripping in sarcasm)

I read an article today that sums up my feelings - and any rational persons feelings - nicely. Great piece of writing and right on! Me thinks this guy has one hell of a "tick!" :)

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/2008/05/why-spygate-is-the-most-disgraceful-episode-in-recent-sports-media-history

Gainzo, why bother making sense to Mr. Tick? He's always on the money! - (dripping in sarcasm)

I read an article today that sums up my feelings - and any rational persons feelings - nicely. Great piece of writing and right on! Me thinks this guy has one hell of a "tick!" :)

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/2008/05/why-spygate-is-the-most-disgraceful-episode-in-recent-sports-media-history

Brought to you by the unbiased people at Bostonsportsmedia.com

Where was it ever said that the tapes were handed over to Ernie Adams AFTER the game? Let's see a link.

Where was it ever said that the tapes were handed over to Ernie Adams AFTER the game? Let's see a link.
I beleive Beliscum said so himself, probably the only thing he was telling the truth about in his interview where he squirmed and lied through his teeth for an hour.

Matt Walsh said it.

Walsh telling Goodell the tapes he turned over to the league were never used for competitive advantages they were shot should close that open-ended debate once and for all. Walsh knew the drill and executed it, but he also knew it did not provide an in-game benefit.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/05/13/walsh.snaps/index.html

Goodell said Walsh finished a tape, marked it, and handed it off to Ernie Adams and he lost track of the tape. NEVER, ANYWHERE, has it been said exactly when each tape was handed off, or how many individual tapes were used per game. Not even in that article you just posted.

Goodell said Walsh finished a tape, marked it, and handed it off to Ernie Adams and he lost track of the tape. NEVER, ANYWHERE, has it been said exactly when each tape was handed off, or how many individual tapes were used per game. Not even in that article you just posted.

So going with your conspiracy theory Matt Walsh would make his way from the sideline or end zone up to the Coaches box where Ernie Adams was and give him the tape.

Adams would then breakdown the tape, work out the formations/defensive signals, and the give that info to BB.

Is that right?

So going with your conspiracy theory Matt Walsh would make his way from the sideline or end zone up to the Coaches box where Ernie Adams was and give him the tape.

Adams would then breakdown the tape, work out the formations/defensive signals, and the give that info to BB.

Is that right?

Are you quite sure that Ernie Adams sits up in the coach's box for the entire game?

BTW. I still haven't gotten any rational explanation from a Pats fan for the taping of the Steelers in the AFCC. The Pats had no idea they were playing Pitt the following season and they certainly weren't going to see them later that season.

Peyton Manning has had plenty of chances to win multiple Super Bowls. If I'm not mistaken the Colts have won more regular season games than the Pats since 2001.

I don't think the Pats were involved when the Colts lost the 2005 AFC Championship game to the Steelers.

thats one playoff game. How many did the Pats beat the colts in? and if they Pats is cheating as it was proven, then so what the Colts lost that game in 05 to the steelers. that just goes to show that "honest" teams can lose on any given sunday. The Pats Cheated...period. Thats wrong of you trying to make an excuse like that. Saying that makes it okay for the pats to do what they did...."because the colts werent going to win anyway right?????"

thats one playoff game. How many did the Pats beat the colts in? and if they Pats is cheating as it was proven, then so what the Colts lost that game in 05 to the steelers. that just goes to show that "honest" teams can lose on any given sunday. The Pats Cheated...period. Thats wrong of you trying to make an excuse like that. Saying that makes it okay for the pats to do what they did...."because the colts werent going to win anyway right?????"

What is wrong with you people. Every Pats fans has said the Pats cheated. Where did anyone say it was OK? Stop making stuff up.

Some people are trying to say that the Pats used the tape during the game. Matt Walsh, BB and Goodell have said otherwise.

Are you quite sure that Ernie Adams sits up in the coach's box for the entire game?

I get it. The Pats only won games because they cheated. Tom Brady is a terrible QB and Vince Wilfork sucks balls.

I get it. The Pats only won games because they cheated. Tom Brady is a terrible QB and Vince Wilfork sucks balls.

Sorry, I had something to add:

BTW. I still haven't gotten any rational explanation from a Pats fan for the taping of the Steelers in the AFCC. The Pats had no idea they were playing Pitt the following season and they certainly weren't going to see them later that season.

Sorry, I had something to add:

The Houston Texans joined the NFL in 2002 and the NFL realigned into 8 Divisions. The Colts left the AFC East and went to the new AFC South.

The NFL went to a predetermined schedule. The Pats knew they would play the Steelers in 2002 as both teams won their divisions.

Does that make sense or are going to spin this fact?

Archived