NBA Draft Lottery

PeterNorth09

How about we talk about the prospective trade of the NETS getting Carmelo Anthony & Mark Camby for Richard Jefferson and a couple of other guys.

Am I the only NETS fan here.

Good, anyone but Miami, I'm down with that 'conspiracy'. Also the Knicks had actually roster guys playing not D-league guys.....and didn't shutdown guys for 'injuries'.

Team Record Chances out of 1000

1. Miami 15-67 250 (25%)

2. Seattle 20-62 199 (19.9%)

3. Minnesota 22-60

137.5 (13.8%)

4. Memphis 22-60

137.5 (13.8%)

5. New York 23-59

75.5 (7.6%)

6. LA Clippers 23-59

75.5 (7.6%)

7. Milwaukee 26-56

43 (4.3%)

8. Charlotte 32-50

28 (2.8%)

9. Chicago 33-49

17 (1.7%)

10. New Jersey 34-48

11 (1.1%)

11. Indiana

36-46

8 (0.8%)

12. Sacramento 38-44 7 (0.7%)

13. Portland 41-41

6 (0.6%)

14. Golden St. 48-34

5 (0.5%)

If the Knicks pick either Beasley or Mayo I'm going to kill myself. Derrick Rose is the guy if they're awarded with the #1 pick or he falls to them somehow if they land another pick. No thanks on Beasley (just don't like him in the NBA as a Top 5 pick) and over-rated Mayo.

If not Rose, I agree with PeterNorth on Jerryd Bayless or the guy I like, Russell Westbrook.

According to this http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8153198?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002 the Knicks have 7.6% chance of landing the top pick.

If they do get the 1st pick conspiracy theories will be flying around.

Or how about the Bulls with a 1% chance getting the 1st pick overrall. The NBA always sucks their d*ck and wants so bad for them to be good again. F David Stern.

Or how about the Bulls with a 1% chance getting the 1st pick overrall. The NBA always sucks their d*ck and wants so bad for them to be good again. F David Stern.

Strange to me also, especially after the whole D'Antoni thing with the Bulls. Whatever happen to the ping pong balls? I agree with you also F David Stern, he got a pass from the media about the ref situation, he swept that under the rug.

Oh boohoo

They have had MANY losing teams since 98' and only 2 #1 picks...

Your just bitter becuase the Knicks kept giving the Bulls all of their picks...

Oh boohoo

They have had MANY losing teams since 98' and only 2 #1 picks...

Your just bitter becuase the Knicks kept giving the Bulls all of their picks...

Sorry if the NBA feels they can't get away with giving you guys the #1 pick every single year you guys suck. "Only 2 #1 picks" in less than 10 years?

Scott Baio isn't that lucky.

Archived