The future is bright-

Are you talking about the Royals team that has a better record than the Yankees?

Yeah, a whole what? Two games better? Wow.

Like records matter in Baseball in freakin' May.

At the end of summer is when you find out who is for real and whose golfing come the end of September.

Yeah, a whole what? Two games better? Wow.

Like records matter in Baseball in freakin' May.

At the end of summer is when you find out who is for real and whose golfing come the end of September.

Read the entire thread before you comment dumbass :P. LiLMiCKMANTLE was dismissing Lester's no hitter as it occurred against the Royals.

I simply pointed out that the Royals have a better record than the Yankees.

There's the Yankee fan fighting spirit! I was getting worried you guys had officially become pussified.

It's 124, so it's already happened.

It's 124, so it's already happened.

never thor never... as yankees fans we are never placed in the ***** catagory cuz if i remember correctly wasnt it a yankees fan that ran a red sox fan down with a car... and the worst thing a sox fan has done is bury a stupid jersey... yankees fan are hardcore!!:headbang:

never thor never... as yankees fans we are never placed in the ***** catagory cuz if i remember correctly wasnt it a yankees fan that ran a red sox fan down with a car... and the worst thing a sox fan has done is bury a stupid jersey... yankees fan are hardcore!!:headbang:

All you've proven is that Yankee fans are felons.

The Yankees have the second oldest roster in MLB. but they are a lock for a bright future.

The Yankees will always be a legitimate threat, because of the ownership is willing to spend spend to make sure they're competitive every year. However, I think the "bright future" has more to do with last year and their young pitchers, Hughes, kennedy, Joba, etc. But since, Kennedy and Hughes have bombed thus far, objectively speaking you would have to think that the future is considerably less bright as compared to a year ago.

Ian Kennedy had a great outing tonight

Hey Thor, can you please now include hiting in your "future is bright" threads

You've been "lights out" for us, thanks

Good for Kennedy. Did his outing tonight lower his ERA under 8?

Ian Kennedy had a great outing tonight

Hey Thor, can you please now include hiting in your "future is bright" threads

You've been "lights out" for us, thanks

The sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while.

The Yankees have the second oldest roster in MLB. but they are a lock for a bright future.

And they have one of the best farm systems in MLB. Top 5, according to Baseball America. Within 2-3 years they will have a rotation that will probably not have a member in it at or over 30.

And they have one of the best farm systems in MLB. Top 5, according to Baseball America. Within 2-3 years they will have a rotation that will probably not have a member in it at or over 30.

If the Yankees buy Sabathia they will have a sick rotation next year.