Jeans on Friday

OJDidIt

I am seeking a new job. My old job took away our jeans friday and we have to wear business casual all the time now. I don't think it is fair that management takes away jeans friday without our consent and I am going to call the NLRB.

If anyone would like to join my complaint to the NLRB please let me know.

Thanks.

I am seeking a new job. My old job took away our jeans friday and we have to wear business casual all the time now. I don't think it is fair that management takes away jeans friday without our consent and I am going to call the NLRB.

If anyone would like to join my complaint to the NLRB please let me know.

Thanks.

what the nlrb? another stupid liberal group that whines and cries about every little thing?

no politics please. If you have a jeans friday comment please share.

typical liberal trying to silence the truth. It's all a conspiracy to ruin our country. It's a big liberal propaganda conspiracy. Uhhh, what are some other conservative propaganda talking points. TERRORISTS! They are the ones who took away jeans friday and if you want it back we're gonna havfta invade burma.

Your employer has the right to make you wear appropriate clothes to work. With today's job market I would not argue too loudly.

They are taking everything away little by little. First we couldn't wear sneakers. then we had to have 'clean neat jeans' that were 'pressed'. Then it was no jeans at all.

You want me to just stand by quietly?

All that it takes for jeans to disappear is for good men to do nothing.

They are taking everything away little by little. First we couldn't wear sneakers. then we had to have 'clean neat jeans' that were 'pressed'. Then it was no jeans at all.

You want me to just stand by quietly?

All that it takes for jeans to disappear is for good men to do nothing.

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Archived