&^*$ this weather!!!

Boozer76

Enough already, it's almost Memorial Day and every friggin day has been rain with 50 degree temperatures. I've had enough of this crap!! I have a gig tomorrow in Manhattan and can barely talk right now thanks to the friggin cold I have due to this sh&t ass weather.

Yeah %&$^ you too!!!! ;)

hey , you could make a fortune with your Band down here with the college scene,,

Bar scene in Chapel Hill for regular gigs and one nighters at the campuses for frat stuff etc,,

UNC Chapel Hill, Duke, NC State

hey , you could make a fortune with your Band down here with the college scene,,

Bar scene in Chapel Hill for regular gigs and one nighters at the campuses for frat stuff etc,,

UNC Chapel Hill, Duke, NC State

Our band would probably love it. Our band's wives........not so much.

Our band would probably love it. Our band's wives........not so much.

really????

great place to live and raise family...

beleive me,,i lived up there for 30 years,,

they woiuld love it....

I will take u to a UNC football or BBall game...

You're preaching to the choir. Since my dad passed I really have little to no family left, just my grandmother really. I have no ties to NJ now. My wife on the other hand...... And the wives of my band mates...........

i hear ya,,take a trip though,,,little vacation and sell them on it..

most never go back...

unless they see thier parents every freakin day or weekend,,its only 7 hours away by car,,1 hour plane..

and beleive me,,they will visit,,oh they will visit :D

You're preaching to the choir. Since my dad passed I really have little to no family left, just my grandmother really. I have no ties to NJ now. My wife on the other hand...... And the wives of my band mates...........

your getting tons of rain and i cant water my grass but once a week go figure!! south fla is the place to be if you beleve in water ristriction due to no rain im 2 months..lol

I loooooooooooooooove this weather, minus the rain. Too bad it can't be between 50 and 65 all year long. :headbang:

r u overweight??

or is this just natural as opposed to being too heavy to take warm weather?

cause most people like it a tad warmer?

Enough already, it's almost Memorial Day and every friggin day has been rain with 50 degree temperatures. I've had enough of this crap!! I have a gig tomorrow in Manhattan and can barely talk right now thanks to the friggin cold I have due to this sh&t ass weather.

It's obviously caused by global warming

r u overweight??

Have you not seen a picture of 124? He looks like he swallowed a hippopotomous whole :Nuts:

j/k Joe ;)

r u overweight??

In all seriousness, I don't care who likes this weather, you can have it. My very pregnant wife just hocked up so bad I thought to look for my son in the phlegm for a moment. It sucks!!!

In all seriousness, I don't care who likes this weather, you can have it. My very pregnant wife just hocked up so bad I thought to look for my son in the phlegm for a moment. It sucks!!!

pregnant??

best of luck,,

i was so stressed for a long time during all 3 of wifes pregnancies,, that very quickly after all went well with birth, i hightailed it to hospital cafeteria and had the 1st stress free food in awhile,,

r u overweight??

Too heavy to take warm weather? I don't care who you are, if its 80's and 90's, you sweat. Sweating sucks. Disgusting. F That. I'd rather be chilly. :headbang:

Come on down man;

forecast_7day_wral_raleigh-300x225.jpg

That w/e forecast is rather close to the predictions for the weekend up by me.....and I don't have to deal with any rednecks. ;)

Seriously though - I'm ready for 80,90 and 100...BRING IT! I love the heat. I can always cool off if needed. I despise the cold. It's the cold that gets into your bones - and no matter what - you can't get rid of the chill. Hate that.

That w/e forecast is rather close to the predictions for the weekend up by me.....and I don't have to deal with any rednecks. ;)

Seriously though - I'm ready for 80,90 and 100...BRING IT! I love the heat. I can always cool off if needed. I despise the cold. It's the cold that gets into your bones - and no matter what - you can't get rid of the chill. Hate that.

biggest rednecks i ever encountered were at Cape

Too heavy to take warm weather? I don't care who you are, if its 80's and 90's, you sweat. Sweating sucks. Disgusting. F That. I'd rather be chilly. :headbang:

come on,,its WAY worse depending on weight..

most avg sized people dont have major issues with sweating in 80s aand even low 90s,,unless they are playing a sport

Must be why you always talk about your cottage there? :P

Biggest rednecks I've ever encountered: Myrtle Beach - the locals, not the golfers.

ya, whatever,,

ya south are rednecks ,,u happy,,damn, u have a way of being pompous in freakin every thread,, oh, do i put a smiley in here

come on,,its WAY worse depending on weight..

most avg sized people dont have major issues with sweating in 80s aand even low 90s,,unless they are playing a sport

....even when humidity hits inhuman levels? You know, what it's like in FLA now through September? Unless, of course, you're pompous - then elements don't efefct you. Right, SJ?

Tick, tick, tick!!!!!!!!!!!

oh lord,,anal annie..

ok, not in 100% cases,,geez,,

u need to get laid

I just like pushing your buttons, or ticker, or whatever you call 'em, Mr. Ebert ;)

Trust me, I would take high humidity over the cold everyday of the calendar year.

I just like pushing your buttons, or ticker, or whatever you call 'em, Mr. Ebert ;)

Trust me, I would take high humidity over the cold everyday of the calendar year.

push my buttons???

thats what my kids used to do....

r u getting lessons on SJ's buttons from someone?

ya, whatever,,

ya south are rednecks ,,u happy,,damn, u have a way of being pompous in freakin every thread,, oh, do i put a smiley in here

Does North Carolina lead the nation in per capita Waffle House's and Cracker Barrel's?

Does North Carolina lead the nation in per capita Waffle House's and Cracker Barrel's?

maybe, but we dont have many Long John Silver Fish Houses??

Can you help out?

I know raleigh area leads nation in per capita PHDs,,I guess PHDs like Comfort Food...

Man, you keep hyping up Raliegh! I've never been, so I can't say 'nuthin.....but a friend frequents the area for business and called it strip mall. However, my cousin lives in Cary, and loves it like you love your town. So, which is it???!!! I'll have to visit and make up my own mind. ;)

maybe, but we dont have many Long John Silver Fish Houses??

Can you help out?

I know raleigh area leads nation in per capita PHDs,,I guess PHDs like Comfort Food...

Can't say I've ever seen a Long John Silver fast food joint in Massachusetts.

Raleigh leads the nation in PHD's? I guess they are counting all of the people not from North Carolina who work in the RTP area.

And before you ask, I have been to Raleigh.

Man, you keep hyping up Raliegh! I've never been, so I can't say 'nuthin.....but a friend frequents the area for business and called it strip mall. However, my cousin lives in Cary, and loves it like you love your town. So, which is it???!!! I'll have to visit and make up my own mind. ;)

visits on business,,ya,,airport,, hotel areas,,good person to get a take on area :confused:

who cares,, it is what is it..

fast growing area for reasons other than strip malls i assume..

they have 3 huge malls in area,,but in between the yhave mini malls where there are grocery stores, pharmacy etc..

its like most places,,nice areas and crappy areas,,,

only diff is warmer, college town, close to beach and mountains..college cheap, and just slower pace..

but i suggest you listen to the guy who comes on business trips,,i dont think its a place meant for you..

u seem like the type that would complain that 'they dont make the lasagne this way UP NORTH'

or

'The bread is way Better UP NORTH'

those people never succeed anywhere other than where mommie and daddie raised them...

I have lots of neighbors from Up North, but not mant Northerners have people movin in from down south...

clue in there somewhere

Archived