l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Effing aliens???? Are you kidding me? ALIENS??? This movie just totally blew, one of the worst movies I have seen in quite a while. I was really really hoping for this to be a great movie, i am a big fan of the first 3, and I even went to the 12:01 am show.

l

l

l

l

VERY VERY VERY MINOR SPOILER BELOW

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Effing aliens???? Are you kidding me? ALIENS??? This movie just totally blew, one of the worst movies I have seen in quite a while. I was really really hoping for this to be a great movie, i am a big fan of the first 3, and I even went to the 12:01 am show.

l

l

l

l

It hasn't been getting good reviews. I'll watch it next year when it's on HBO.

It hasn't been getting good reviews. I'll watch it next year when it's on HBO.

Dude, it really truly is THAT bad, seriously. I could not wait for it to end already. I don't know how a movie like the Transformers has a storyline 100 times better than an Indiana Jones movie, but it did. Every single person that left the theater said the same thing, "aliens??"

I will post my official 'SJ Reviews' this weekend,,I am seeing tonite..

Joebaby, thanks for spoiler alert,,i didnt read,,very cool u did that :D

I warn u though, I am a hiuge fan of Indy franchise, both for its rare 'family sharing experience' and my youngest son was an extra in the Indy TV series..Got to meet Rick McCallum , who is Lucas's right hand man for all Indy and Star Wars movies...very, very down to earth guy,,he ended up sending a whole box of Indiana Jones memorabalia and goodies to our house a few months later..

so expect a 'good' review ;)

I will post my official 'SJ Reviews' this weekend,,I am seeing tonite..

Joebaby, thanks for spoiler alert,,i didnt read,,very cool u did that :D

I warn u though, I am a hiuge fan of Indy franchise, both for its rare 'family sharing experience' and my youngest son was an extra in the Indy TV series..Got to meet Rick McCallum , who is Lucas's right hand man for all Indy and Star Wars movies...very, very down to earth guy,,he ended up sending a whole box of Indiana Jones memorabalia and goodies to our house a few months later..

so expect a 'good' review ;)

Which episode was your son in? I've been watching that series on the History International Channel. They had a "marathon" of five episodes last weekend. I've still got four of them on the DVR.

Which episode was your son in? I've been watching that series on the History International Channel. They had a "marathon" of five episodes last weekend. I've still got four of them on the DVR.

It was the two part Movie one, where Harrison Ford co-starred..

My son was in scenes at Duke,,supposed to be Princeton in mid 1920s...

he was kids playing ball in commons area while Indy is on bench talking with someone...

Sean Partick Flannery, young Indy,,mis a cool guy by the way,,

he invited wife, me, my son, daughter and JGBs in his trailer,,then he played video games with the kids whoile I stole his wallet ;)

It was the two part Movie one, where Harrison Ford co-starred..

My son was in scenes at Duke,,supposed to be Princeton in mid 1920s...

he was kids playing ball in commons area while Indy is on bench talking with someone...

Sean Partick Flannery, young Indy,,mis a cool guy by the way,,

he invited wife, me, my son, daughter and JGBs in his trailer,,then he played video games with the kids whoile I stole his wallet ;)

I'll watch for that. Don't think I've seen it. I thought Indy went to college in Chicago in that series. Harrison Ford did a cameo in one where Indy played with a jazz band.

I'll watch for that. Don't think I've seen it. I thought Indy went to college in Chicago in that series. Harrison Ford did a cameo in one where Indy played with a jazz band.

maybe,, i think they mentioned Princeton,,its been awhile,,Univ Chicago might have been post grad,,Princeton undergrad,,they jumped around alot in series date wise,,

edit,,nope, u r right,,Chicago was Indy undergarad,,so must have been Univ oif Chicago,,unless it was Indy returning to talk to dad who was at Princeton,,

so I dont really know,,haha,,old, memory u know...

Archived