Jetsblog reports

Kentucky Jet

t's a good report with a lot of stuff I've been wanting to hear good news about. I would like to hear who they think wins the punting job-I always liked Graham and he was my MVP choice a couple of years ago but he clearly has lost something-I think it was an injury but Kapinos is a kid I'm rooting for....

this one might be a contender for drago's run-on sentence thread...

nice to hear stuckey's hands are made of stickum... i always wondered, leading up to the draft, why some people claimed we needed to pick up a wideout... this kid was lighting it up day-in/day-out in TC and his PS snaps last year... hope he makes it onto the field when the bullets go live this year...

Hows Jenkins been doing? All i see are these interviews with silly questions. How does he look in OTA's?

If you read the silly interviews he says that there are no pads and no hitting. Therefore there is no way to tell how he looks except that he's been described as "nimble" and "huge". You can tell how WR and QBs do in these drills because their tasks are similar to in an actual game, but for linemen? I don't think you can get a clue unless the guy is a complete scrub.

t's a good report with a lot of stuff I've been wanting to hear good news about. I would like to hear who they think wins the punting job-I always liked Graham and he was my MVP choice a couple of years ago but he clearly has lost something-I think it was an injury but Kapinos is a kid I'm rooting for....

this one might be a contender for drago's run-on sentence thread...

:rl:

you had me losing my breath on that sentance and i was reading it to myself...whew. :)

I'm very pumped about Stuckey, its like having an extra draft pick this season. I'm not sure he could equate to what Leon has been (as late round picks go) but i hope he can be close.

Archived