Tix for Opening Day at Miami

What is the face value of the tickets?

Tickets in my location are $41, plus ticket master chances will bring em up to $50 each.

This is opening day and the biggest game of the season since there's tons of New Yorkers like us in here and we hate the fins. Will be impossible to get. I can get any amount of tix through my season ticket holder friend

Tickets in my location are $41, plus ticket master chances will bring em up to $50 each.

This is opening day and the biggest game of the season since there's tons of New Yorkers like us in here and we hate the fins. Will be impossible to get. I can get any amount of tix through my season ticket holder friend

I was just checking. Because this forum is for Jets fans to hook up other Jets fans with tickets. Just wanted to make sure nobody was trying to mark them up.

:)

Thanks! Go Jets.

Alright. What I love about being a former New Yorker is that we have advantage at every sporting event here. Rangers, Mets, Jets, or Knicks, we come in big numbers. Does anybody need Mets tickets? I can include them in the Lolphins package.

• 4 weeks later...
:)I may hang an watch it on a BEACH TIKI BAR TV.....OR swim up pool bar!!! OR just get a ticket when i arrive that morning!..I am wingin it;)

Its either #1 or #2, because being their Opening Day against us, tickets wont be available at the day of game. They might even sell out immediately

Its either #1 or #2, because being their Opening Day against us, tickets wont be available at the day of game. They might even sell out immediately

BWAHAHAHHAHAH.....without us Jersians/Yorkers there the DOLFAGS will NEVER sell out at home....;)

I have been to a LOT of games on the road an HOME an NEVER EVER once have I NEVER been able not to buy a ticket in the lot.....so there!! hahaha:p

It's a Dolphins game. There are always tickets available.

Opening day or not.

BWAHAHAHHAHAH.....without us Jersians/Yorkers there the DOLFAGS will NEVER sell out at home....;)

I have been to a LOT of games on the road an HOME an NEVER EVER once have I NEVER been able not to buy a ticket in the lot.....so there!! hahaha:p

Yea, same with the Marlins. The Mets series are incredible. I have Mets at Marlins tickets too. Im a Marlins fan and STH

Nukka is you crazy? there will be plenty of tickets BELOW FACE for sale at the stadium

Yes, I still have them, they are not selling single seats yet, but I bought season tix just for this game, and I cannot go

so you are a season ticket holder.

so you bought season tickets just for the purpose of this game which you aren't even going to?

ok

If you are a season ticket holder, why are you adding on the ticketmaster fee?

You have an unlimited amount of tickets available to you???

Alright. What I love about being a former New Yorker is that we have advantage at every sporting event here. Rangers, Mets, Jets, or Knicks, we come in big numbers. Does anybody need Mets tickets? I can include them in the Lolphins package.

you also happen to have mets tickets and can "include" them in a "package"

Dude, nice first posts. do you think we are f$$$ing morons? This isn't the forum for brokers to be selling tickets, and you know it which is why you are slinging this bulls$$t at us.

Hey, I am fine with a broker trying to make money, I use them all the time, but don't treat me and the rest of this board like we are stupid.

Anyone who pays over face for a dolphins ticket is caarazzzy. Anyone who pays actual face is also overpaying btw.

Nukka is you crazy? there will be plenty of tickets BELOW FACE for sale at the stadium

so you are a season ticket holder.

so you bought season tickets just for the purpose of this game which you aren't even going to?

ok

If you are a season ticket holder, why are you adding on the ticketmaster fee?

You have an unlimited amount of tickets available to you???

you also happen to have mets tickets and can "include" them in a "package"

Dude, nice first posts. do you think we are f$$$ing morons? This isn't the forum for brokers to be selling tickets, and you know it which is why you are slinging this bulls$$t at us.

Hey, I am fine with a broker trying to make money, I use them all the time, but don't treat me and the rest of this board like we are stupid.

Anyone who pays over face for a dolphins ticket is caarazzzy. Anyone who pays actual face is also overpaying btw.

Dont talk to me like that when you dont know me. Im a Jets fan. I bought tickets and am moving back to Uruguay and need the money. I really need to sell them. Im a Marlins fan and season ticket holder. I really need to sell the tix so Im including them. I dont care about missing 1 of 81 games.

I dont have unlimited seats. I probably have up to 6 extra, I dont know how many extras STH's can buy. Im adding the ticketmaster fee because I was charged a Handling fee, and if you are buying tix from ticketmaster, its what you have to pay, so I was just saying the face value. Also, the additional tickets I buy I do have to pay a ticketmaster fee.

• 4 weeks later...

The only way this game sells out b4 opening day is Farve signs with the Dolphins -- which probably will not happen but if it did this wold be a very hot ticket -- already have mine -- hope to drink a few with all of you at the tailgate

Archived