Chiefs

jetfuel

nfl forum please. Who cares about KC

This forum is called "NY Jets \ NFL Talk" so it does belong here. If you don't want to read about KC, skip over the threads that have KC in the title. Pretty simple concept.

This forum is called "NY Jets \ NFL Talk" so it does belong here. If you don't want to read about KC, skip over the threads that have KC in the title. Pretty simple concept.

still unnecessary.. who the hell cares about KC news in particular. I don't see news about the other 30 teams. Get over Herm Edwards. He's been gone for 2 full seasons.

still unnecessary.. who the hell cares about KC news in particular. I don't see news about the other 30 teams. Get over Herm Edwards. He's been gone for 2 full seasons.

There is news posted about other teams.

I agree that it's nothing major and probably does not merit it's own thread but even so it's a step up from all that spygate crap. It fits under the category so at least give the guy a break.

There is news posted about other teams.

I agree that it's nothing major and probably does not merit it's own thread but even so it's a step up from all that spygate crap. It fits under the category so at least give the guy a break.

I hate the spygate crap.. but I'd rather read that than this.

If you don't want to read threads about KC, just skip over them. I really don't see the problem here. I can agree about Spygate to a degree since there are so many threads about it, but this was just one thread. It's no big deal.

If you don't want to read threads about KC, just skip over them. I really don't see the problem here. I can agree about Spygate to a degree since there are so many threads about it, but this was just one thread. It's no big deal.

Thats your opinion.

To me, the thread was worthless, so therefore, a big deal.

Thats your opinion.

To me, the thread was worthless, so therefore, a big deal.

Seriously, wtf is shoved up your ass so far that you're this much of an *******? You're always bitching about something. If someone posting a KC thread annoys you so much that it's a "big deal" then just leave. Hell, if it will help you leave, I'll post a KC thread every day to help you along.

Archived