Porter feels cheated by Patriots' Spygate scandal

Jetfan13

I dont know anyone. Do you think you could hook a fellow Jet fan up? I really would like one. This is some of the funniest sh_t i've seen.
Someone else made the Rangers one I just found it, ask Alk or whoever it is that makes ths animated sigs for BP.

Why is anyone even still bothering to argue with Gainzo. He's either a just trolling to get under peoples skin or a ****ing idiot, and it's hard to believe that someone that stupid would be able to use a computer.

He just sticks up for his team. You don't know what you would do in that same situation, although i'm sure you would say you would not defend the cheats.

SHE'S A CLOWN!!! :P

Gainzo is a much better poster than you will ever be, deal with it.

He just sticks up for his team. You don't know what you would do in that same situation, although i'm sure you would say you would not defend the cheats.

Gainzo is a much better poster than you will ever be, deal with it.

Oh, I'm so crushed.

I could care less about being a better poster, especially in your crossed eyes.

Gonzo is great at side stepping the issues I'll give him that, but it comes from allot of practice supporting the **CHEATS!!!**

You can bet on the fact that I wouldn't waist my time on another team's message board making retarded arguments, disagreeing with actual NFL players like Steve Young about how effective knowing the defensive signals and now using IR players in practice would be.

You can bet on the fact that I wouldn't waist my time on another team's message board making retarded arguments, disagreeing with actual NFL players like Steve Young about how effective knowing the defensive signals and now using IR players in practice would be.
RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!

I wouldn't either, but it's not like some of the resident pats fans here signed up yesterday just to bust our chops as a ****ty organization...I agree that the argument is a lost cause and there is really no defending the pats. I gave up watching the Yankees for something as nominal as buying 2 MVP's in 3 years. I thought that was cheating in its own way.

Why is anyone even still bothering to argue with Gainzo. He's either a just trolling to get under peoples skin or a ****ing idiot, and it's hard to believe that someone that stupid would be able to use a computer.

The Patriots cheated. I have said it many times. I swear some of you can't read.

You just say the same thing over and over and over again.

Archived