D.B. Cooper...

SoFlaJets

anybody who was alive on this planet in the early 70's knows who he was. Last night on Coast to Coast with Ian Punnett he had two guys on, one an investigator and the other guy says he is the son of the famed skyjacker. There's supposed to be a big announcement this week to bring to light all these people and evedence...should be fun to watch.

anybody who was alive on this planet in the early 70's knows who he was. Last night on Coast to Coast with Ian Punnett he had two guys on, one an investigator and the other guy says he is the son of the famed skyjacker. There's supposed to be a big announcement this week to bring to light all these people and evedence...should be fun to watch.

ya,,lookin forward to that..

on other C2C subject,,I dont think I buy the 'remote viewing' stuff...

I was just a wee baby, but I remember a movie about this in the late 70's or early 80's. Wasn't it just a few months ago they thought they found Cooper's parachute? Turned out not to be his though forensic testing of the 'chutes material.

A couple mysteries I'd like to hear about .... what really happened to Amelia Earhart and what's the real story behind the Lindbergh baby kidnapping. When I was a kid, my dad has this book Crime and Punishment and I was fascinated with that kidnapping.

I have a mind for life's more macabre stories. ;)

I was just a wee baby, but I remember a movie about this in the late 70's or early 80's. Wasn't it just a few months ago they thought they found Cooper's parachute? Turned out not to be his though forensic testing of the 'chutes material.

A couple mysteries I'd like to hear about .... what really happened to Amelia Earhart and what's the real story behind the Lindbergh baby kidnapping. When I was a kid, my dad has this book Crime and Punishment and I was fascinated with that kidnapping.

if mysteries of that ilk turn u on, then u need to listen to show soufla and I mention,,

coast to coast..

radio show on every nite from either midnite or 1 am to 4 or 5 am..

its top radio show in world and its lights out the best..

website below has chanells/times where u r ,,plus its a cool site that may answer some of your ?s

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/03/22.html

if mysteries of that ilk turn u on, then u need to listen to show soufla and I mention,,

coast to coast..

radio show on every nite from either midnite or 1 am to 4 or 5 am..

its top radio show in world and its lights out the best..

website below has chanells/times where u r ,,plus its a cool site that may answer some of your ?s

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/03/22.html

agreed SJ-especially if she's having insomnia problems still...no really I can still listen with one ear and sleep on the other

yup Treat Williams played Cooper-some kid found 3 packets of the money in a river bed in 1980 buried on top of each other...this should be pretty cool to see all this stuff come to light this week

I always wondered about the Mary Celeste.

When I was a kid I had a series of books called, "Mysteries of the Unexplained" by Time-Life. I absolutely loved those books.

Archived