I finally recovered my old Itunes library from my old hard drive that crashed in 2006

BP

Good news BP-thank God when my crash happened my wife had the foresight to get a My Book external hard drive thingy up there beforehand. There is NOTHING more important to me ON my computer than my 3824 songs on my Musicmatch-which I still use even though they went out of business last August-she found a way to let me still use it...she smart-me dumb

My biggest nightmare.

I've got 300 GB of digital music on a hard disc all backed up on 70+ DVDs

Too precious to lose

Good news BP-thank God when my crash happened my wife had the foresight to get a My Book external hard drive thingy up there beforehand. There is NOTHING more important to me ON my computer than my 3824 songs on my Musicmatch-which I still use even though they went out of business last August-she found a way to let me still use it...she smart-me dumb

You guys were smarter than I was. I have most of the cd's from those songs, but do you know how long it would take to rip and burn all of those? :shock:

Plus the playlists I made in ITunes. thank god I have friends in technology. :lol:

You guys were smarter than I was. I have most of the cd's from those songs, but do you know how long it would take to rip and burn all of those? :shock:

Plus the playlists I made in ITunes. thank god I have friends in technology. :lol:

not me bro-my wife

Archived