"If they had to do it again they would pay a $750,000 fine for 3 super bowls"

madmike1

This is why spygate gets so much attention. When I heard that Belli was fined, and so was the organization I said why would the Pats care? They have the money. That's why Goodel is retarded. A fine doesen't scare anyone when you have the money. I'm sure Kraft paied belli the money back anyway, so it was a gay "punishment"

$750,000 will never erase the giant cum stain left on that franchise and it's fans, even though the puppet commish basically condones **CHEATING!!!** in his league.

The funny part is bill beliscum disgraced this team and it's fans blindly bend over for him left and right, they can't get enough of his cum on their faces!!!

$750,000 will never erase the giant cum stain left on that franchise and it's fans, even though the puppet commish basically condones **CHEATING!!!** in his league.

The funny part is bill beliscum disgraced this team and it's fans blindly bend over for him left and right, they can't get enough of his cum on their faces!!!

Dude, you're obsession with "cum" lately leaves me a little concernicus.

That's nice, now go wash your face!!!

Seriously, it's okay. Once you reach 1,000 posts and show that you have a little staying power you'll start getting the PMs from the mods. Don't be alarmed. Just give in to your innermost desires.

Seriously, it's okay. Once you reach 1,000 posts and show that you have a little staying power you'll start getting the PMs from the mods. Don't be alarmed. Just give in to your innermost desires.
Must be why you have 13,466 posts on a JETS board and you're not even a JETS fan.

I know you are used to it, all patsy fans have belicheats you know what all over their faces, and they love it.

Must be why you have 13,466 posts on a JETS board and you're not even a JETS fan.

I know you are used to it, all patsy fans have belicheats you know what all over their faces, and they love it.

after a while we get past who roots for who around here-we're a community of people who happen to be football fans also Jade. Who cares who Alk or Gainzo or Garb or Tex roots for they're our FRIENDS first-internet friends for sure but we still ya know respect and care about them as people. You'll get it when you've been around a few more years

after a while we get past who roots for who around here-we're a community of people who happen to be football fans also Jade. Who cares who Alk or Gainzo or Garb or Tex roots for they're our FRIENDS first-internet friends for sure but we still ya know respect and care about them as people. You'll get it when you've been around a few more years
I'm not intrested in being "friends" with just anybody, and so far they have shown me very little to respect and care about, regardless of who they root for, sorry.

I'm sure there are plenty of JETS fans I would not want much to do with either, I'm also sure triats of downplay and denial, will not grow on me.

That's not saying I would not do a nice thing, I am a decent human being ALK knows he asked for a gif and I got it to him.

I'm not intrested in being "friends" with just anybody, and so far they have shown be very little to respect and care about, sorry.

I'm also sure triats of downplay and denial, will not grow on me.

That's not saying I would not do a nice thing, I am a decent human being ALK knows he asked for a gif and I got it to him.

as I'm sure he won't be losing any sleep over you either but I was just trying better to explain how we roll 'round here-nothing more...carry on and do as you choose

as I'm sure he won't be losing any sleep over you either but I was just trying better to explain how we roll 'round here-nothing more...carry on and do as you choose
Thanks, I see how it goes, I doubt I will be changing my principles or who I would associate with to fit in on a message board.

Thanks, I see how it goes, I doubt I will be changing my principles or who I would associate with to fit in on a message board.

ah stick around for awhile you may even start to like some of these people-peace

ah stick around for awhile you may even start to like some of these people-peace
I like some already, I just do not agree with their bullsh*t and I don't hold my tounge or trigger finger about it.

I also would expect the same in return if I post a bunch of bullsh*t, dodging and down playing the issues.

Or if I lose my mind and start makeing excuses and exceptions for **CHEATERS!!!** :P

I like Alk, in the lounge. I like thor in the nfl forum and lounge. I like Gianzo whenever his mental illness isn't acting up. The Other pats/red sock fans can go fly a kite for all I care.

By our I take it you mean you're.;-)

You have to be from JI. That line is standard issue for all posters over there. :rl:

Whatever dude. Don't speak for me. I haven't had a wink of sleep in over a week. :lol:

That makes no sense. You do know what JI is right?
Yes I know what he was talking about, (Jets Insider) I'm not from there.

I posted where I'm from, thank God we don't have to rely on you to determine what makes sense, I read your logic, you are no authority.

Yes I know what he was talking about, (Jets Insider) I'm not from there.

I posted where I'm from, thank God we don't have to rely on you to determine what makes sense, I read your logic, you are no authority.

Alk wasn't asking you where you live.

I guess reading comprehension isn't a strength of yours.

Alk wasn't asking you where you live.

I guess reading comprehension isn't a strength of yours.

No sh*t Gonzo, he said I must be from JI, I said I'm from Brooklyn.

He did not ask me anything, I volunteered the information, check you comprehension there son. I know exactly what he meant, and my response shows I could care less.

Run along now, go find a story to spin?

No sh*t Gonzo, he said I must be fro JI, I said I'm from Brooklyn.

He did not ask me anything, I volunteered the information, check you comprehension ther son.

Run along now, go find a story to spin?

check you comprehension ther son

Well said :rolleyes:

Its kind of hard to take you seriously when you can't even put a sentence together.

Run along now

Sure thing Dad.

Oooo, oooo you graduated to spelling police, now you check for type o's.

One step down on the food chain, too bad I did not have any respect for you, to lose.

CLOWN!!!

You have some serious anger issues. All you do is call people names. If that makes you feel like a man then all the World to you.

Archived