THA OFFICAL CARTER 3 THREAD

kobe24jets

Its true, NY (hiphop) radio stations play south music alllll day, it sucks! Its not because NY doesn't have any hot artist, its the corporate radio stations that don't wanna play them because the record companies pay the radio stations and DJ's. Theres still alot of good music that comes from NY, however alot of them are 'older' and they don't get any promotion. Right now everything is love songs, drug music or some gimmicky dance step, its disgusting, and honestly 90% of it comes from the south.

yep someone needs to step up and bring new york back.. i thought it was gonna be papoose but i guess not

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yep someone needs to step up and bring new york back.. i thought it was gonna be papoose but i guess not

I just wanna hear good music, hell Canada, Paris and UK are doing their thing and making good hip hop music. Thats a shame IMO.

see i agree with you all those guys are hot.. but as of right now june 10 2008 the south is where its at for hip hop!!! we live down here we should know... and i heard most of what is playin in new york is down south rap and hip hop.. beside 50cent controling the air waves there is no one in new york right now with i hot record IMO

Uhh...I live "down here" too.

Yes! Andre escaped me. His verse on Royal Flush is mind blowing!

Holy ****!!! I just looked up the lyrics after reading your post. That is a brilliant verse!

I have been an OutKast fan since 1993. I bought their debut album the day it was released (4/26/94).

I still listen mainly to stuff from the 1990s, but I did buy The Carter III today just to see what the fuss is all about.

I haven't paid attention to the mix tape game for a while and I don't download music, so this "Royal Flush" song was not known to me.

best album eva

weezy f baby killed this

goes hard in tha whip

got money is tha club banger of tha years

im rollin down tha highway throwin out 50s to that

-realtalk-

3 peat tight as hell best song on tha album

its ****in beast

jay ****ed up tha song

that bum shouldnt even be on a weezy album

ya dig

Holy ****!!! I just looked up the lyrics after reading your post. That is a brilliant verse!

I have been an OutKast fan since 1993. I bought their debut album the day it was released (4/26/94).

I still listen mainly to stuff from the 1990s, but I did buy The Carter III today just to see what the fuss is all about.

I haven't paid attention to the mix tape game for a while and I don't download music, so this "Royal Flush" song was not known to me.

smart decsion buying the carter 3.. i hope you got the one with 23 tracks

best album eva

weezy f baby killed this

goes hard in tha whip

got money is tha club banger of tha years

im rollin down tha highway throwin out 50s to that

-realtalk-

3 peat tight as hell best song on tha album

its ****in beast

jay ****ed up tha song

that bum shouldnt even be on a weezy album

ya dig

bro what did i say.. i cant believe this **** has 23 tracks.. best album ive ever bouth..

better than: black album... stankonia... the chronic... all Em's ****... and ill even go out on a limb and say its better than Rakem's paid in full album

just face lil wayne is the best rapper alive no topping him he is like a lebron james dunking on all these vets of the league..

bro what did i say.. i cant believe this **** has 23 tracks.. best album ive ever bouth..

better than: black album... stankonia... the chronic... all Em's ****... and ill even go out on a limb and say its better than Rakem's paid in full album

just face lil wayne is the best rapper alive no topping him he is like a lebron james dunking on all these vets of the league..

theres 16

bro dont compare weezy 2 lebron

hes kobe of hip hop

best eva

theres 16

bro dont compare weezy 2 lebron

hes kobe of hip hop

best eva

come one kobe step your game up dude.. he came out with 3 different albums there is the most expensive which has 2 cds containing 23 total tracks..

and kobe is way to old!! weezy is the young cat controlling the game...like lebron

kobe is only good when he has a good team to go along with his great talent

come one kobe step your game up dude.. he came out with 3 different albums there is the most expensive which has 2 cds containing 23 total tracks..

and kobe is way to old!! weezy is the young cat controlling the game...like lebron

kobe is only good when he has a good team to go along with his great talent

no kobe is a legend

has no weakness lebron has weeakness

weezy dont

what are tha other tracks that came wit it

post it and send it to ya boy

i have tha 16 tracks that came out that what came wit tha cd

Have you heard the track yet or just saw the lyrics?

I'm literally laughing my ass off at the dick riding going on between you two.

look at tha clown in yo avy

nuff said

he aint ****

Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun

Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung

Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll

And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall

I'm being hated on by the seasons

So f**k ya'll who hating for no reason!

I'm literally laughing my ass off at the dick riding going on between you two.

Seriously, they sound like some male groupie's, ewww. Wayne would love that, I'm just sayin. ROFL look @ the dudes face behind Baby...WOW...just WOW

kiss.jpg

look at tha clown in yo avy

nuff said

he aint ****

Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun

Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung

Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll

And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall

I'm being hated on by the seasons

So f**k ya'll who hating for no reason!

Who shot ya?

Seperate the weak from the ob-solete

Hard to creep them brooklyn streets

Its on *****, **** all that bickering beef

I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek

Your heartbeat soun like sasquatch feet

Thundering, shaking the concrete

Finish it, stop, when I foil the plot

Neighbors call the cops said they heard mad shots

Saw me in the drop, three in the corner

Slaughter, electrical tape around your daughter

Old school new school need to learn though

I burn baby burn like disco inferno

Burn slow like blunts with ya-yo

Peel more skins than idaho potato

*****z know, the lyrics molestin is takin place

****in with b.i.g. it aint safe

I make your skin chafe, rashes on the masses

Bumps and bruises, blunts and landcruisers

Big poppa smash fools, bash fools

*****z mad because I know that cash rules

Everything around me, two glock nines

Any mother****er whispering about mines

And im, crooklyns finest

You rewind this, bad boys behind this

smart decsion buying the carter 3.. i hope you got the one with 23 tracks

Yeah, I got the most expensive one.

The regular disc has 16 tracks. The second disc has 5, or rather it at least lists 5 tracks. So that is a total of 21. Are there two hidden tracks somewhere?

and you cant talk either until someone you like is on top of the hip hop game.. i bet if you had the chance you would be spooning with biggie right know..:rl::rl:

I can't talk? Really?

Wow..I mean..You're such a knowledgeable hip-hop head..your advice must be followed.

Speaking of head..where's ya boy Kobe?

Ouch.

You really hit him where it hurts.

I can't talk? Really?

Wow..I mean..You're such a knowledgeable hip-hop head..your advice must be followed.

Speaking of head..where's ya boy Kobe?

hahahah no one has to to follow my advise because i wouldnt even listen to half that stuff i say.. im just messing around...

the only thing i really know is LIL WAYNE IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE IN THE GAME AS OF JUNE 11 2008

Archived