Phillies chick misses game

SouthernJet

Just your typical Tuesday night at The Bank

Posted by meech.one at 9:32 am ET

Great game last night. Phils won, the privileged MattP enjoyed a Suite and various bartenders at McFaddens, and I sat in left field telling Ryan Spilborghs how much Indiana Jones sucked. (I think his father directed it)

The most entertaining part for me, however, occurred during the short walk from tailgating in the parking lot to the entrance by the Third Base gate. As my hoodlum friends and I crossed Pattison Ave, we saw a limo parked on the side of the street. Mind you, this was before the start of the game, right around 7:00. So as we cross the street, we see a young lady (I

I'm surprised none of the Phillies fans jumped on for a quick shot before the game. Apparently even they couldn't get past the vomit.

she probably threw up a Philly cheesesteak so no rightteous Philly-ite would

have touched her with a 10 foot pole.

funny thing is her friends in the limo probably left her there to go to the game.

wouldnt u ?

not sure what i would have done. Maybe throw her in the back of the car/truck open the windows and head for the game. I hope i wouldn't leave her on the pavement, ya never know though...she could be a dousche bag.

not sure what i would have done. Maybe throw her in the back of the car/truck open the windows and head for the game. I hope i wouldn't leave her on the pavement, ya never know though...she could be a dousche bag.

I hope the limo driver received a huge tip for putting up with that.

The big thing going on in teh Phillies parking lot at tailgates is nitrous inhaling.

Guys will sell them from a canister at a few dollars a pop for a balloon. These guys are making a killing.

This same phenomenon at other ballparks too?

Most other ballparks don't have tailgating as the parks are located in the City or densely populated areas.

At Fenway you just deal with drunken idiots. Probably the same thing in Chicago, San Diego, Detroit, etc.

Drago: Is nitrous inhaling a problem in Milwaukee?

The big thing going on in teh Phillies parking lot at tailgates is nitrous inhaling.

Guys will sell them from a canister at a few dollars a pop for a balloon. These guys are making a killing.

This same phenomenon at other ballparks too?

is that the same stuff i remember kids doing at supermarkets,,gettin reddi-wip cans and taking top off and sniffing 1st few seconds before cream came out??

ReddiWip.jpg

edit...

yup..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whippet

Archived