Reach me

I know I'm not a hopeless case

What you don't have you don't need it now

What you don't know you can feel it somehow

What you don't have you don't need it now

Don't need it now

Was a beautiful day

Soflajets,,just a FYI,,,I found your balls,,you can stop looking :confused:

FINALLY a day of sunshine with NO WIND!....

Its a boating day here today an I have no one to play hookie with.....anyone care to join me???

:vactiontime:

You poor girl, Do you ever have to work? Trust me I am not complaining ,just wishing I had a life 1/4 as good as yours ...Have a wonderful Day.

Soflajets,,just a FYI,,,I found your balls,,you can stop looking :confused:

ha ha...good try SJ-they've been in the mason jar on the shelf in my room for the past 26 years-my wife lets me play with them every now and then

That applies to all husbands, Beep.

and all wives also :rolleyes: i will take your beep and raise you a ding dong ;)

have a grand day, bren! and yes parenting is exhausting, and from what i hear it lasts for the rest of our lives. OY! :lol:

lol...you wouldn't have wanted my life 18 years ago....lol....NOW its MOMMY'S TIME:wine:

Maybe not ,but you sure are making up for it now ,seems like you have hit every happening event this year ,ps. I still have the Draft day party shirts you asked for.

I've decided to rain on your beautiful day:

billkissesbabe.jpg

Hahahahahaahahaha.....

BB kissing his honey at the Garden last night (Celts game).

Yah, it's gross.....

he definitly traded up physically,,she might be a witch cpmpared to ex-wife,,but she is hotter for sure...

he definitly traded up physically,,she might be a witch cpmpared to ex-wife,,but she is hotter for sure...

He's been with her for a couple of years now - I think. She was living in West Palm - her last name is Holiday (appropriate :) ).

Get this - his ex and he have maintained a good relationship. That's a great thing. Now this is where it gets weird - he has a home on Nantucket - next to a home the ex-wife got - In Nantucket. The ex-wife is dating a good friend of his (some college soccer coach). So, word is, they all vacation together and stay at their respective homes. Being amaicable is fantastic - especially where kids are involved - be jeez - these people are very EVOLVED - you know?

Now, the person who is left holding the bag in this whole thing is that idiot in Jersey.

K - enough gossipy crap for today. As Bren said, it is beautiful out there!

He's been with her for a couple of years now - I think. She was living in West Palm - her last name is Holiday (appropriate :) ).

Get this - his ex and he have maintained a good relationship. That's a great thing. Now this is where it gets weird - he has a home on Nantucket - next to a home the ex-wife got - In Nantucket. The ex-wife is dating a good friend of his (some college soccer coach). So, word is, they all vacation together and stay at their respective homes. Being amaicable is fantastic - especially where kids are involved - be jeez - these people are very EVOLVED - you know?

Now, the person who is left holding the bag in this whole thing is that idiot in Jersey.

actually, what u say makes sense, based on other thing BB has done..

actually, what u say makes sense, based on other thing BB has done..

These people are better than me. I'm imagining how I would feel if one of my good freinds was dating an ex-husband I was married to for eighteen years - the visual images of their sexual encounters that would most likely flash in my mind would creep me out. I'm not sure I could sit around the camp fire with everyone's sig other, friends and kids - hold hands - and sing Kumbaya, you know? One things is for certain - there is zero romantic love left there.

I believe he is emotionally detatched in every aspect of his life.

If you think about it, not such a bad way to be.

billkissesbabe.jpg

Hahahahahaahahaha.....

Yah, it's gross.....

Eww, Garb WTF!!! :puke:

Anyone notice the body language? He has his hands in his pockets and her arms are crossed. Really touching moment. NOT!

75 here with 80% humidity. The freakin' moisture is coming up through the cement floors in the shop and when I try to print something three pages come out at once. Oh yeah, forgot to mention the 25 mph. gusts that sound like a freakin' 747 going over the top of our building. Ahhhhhhh...KANSAS!!

billkissesbabe.jpg

Hahahahahaahahaha.....

Yah, it's gross.....

How in the hell does he do it? Dude should trade in his hoodie for an official NFL licensed pimp hat.

maybe they are all swingers????

btw, it is beautiful here too but I am inside cleaning. I finally had a free day to get some stuff done inside.

maybe they are all swingers????

btw, it is beautiful here too but I am inside cleaning. I finally had a free day to get some stuff done inside.

Hold up Mrs.Max..... how does a free day involve cleaning indoors? Free Day should be anything not related to chores, children and husbands. :cheers:

It's beautiful here, high 60's, nice in the sun. I'm heading outside to plant some flowers after I take my allergy medication. haha.

The upcoming week looks great

forecast_7day_wral_raleigh-300x225.jpg

This weekend is going to be miserable for the golf tournament. Supposed to be in the mid 80s and I'm sure there will be at least 60% humidity. Damn good thing there will be beer. :lol:

This weekend is going to be miserable for the golf tournament. Supposed to be in the mid 80s and I'm sure there will be at least 60% humidity. Damn good thing there will be beer. :lol:

80s, 60% humidity???

and you will shvitz in that weather :confused:..what do you weigh? 320?

Jetheelz/Beans, tell him what we call 80s, 60% vhumidity here in NC

you must be nuts, Give me 80's all day long for golf

Hint- I would keep your Caddyshack golfcart at home this weekend, i can

just envision you blasting Pearl Jam while someone is putting...Nite putting

is ok though;)

Archived