OT-I GOT tricked by my school

jetsrule128

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your average internet tough guy threatens to beat up people he doesn't agree with online, but not Jetsrule. He threatens to get his friend to beat up people instead.

What does that make him?

Albanian?

I guess someone else wants to start the neg rep crusades. Is that right, 128? This has to be one of the worst neg rep comments I have ever seen, even rivaling those of 5180. This is what he said:

"You've committed a respect infraction"

I'm surprised he even used some punctuation and capitalization. Looks like he really put some thought into that. A mod should just give him an infraction for such a stupid neg rep comment. What if I keep it up 128, will you send Ben after me?

I guess someone else wants to start the neg rep crusades. Is that right, 128? This has to be one of the worst neg rep comments I have ever seen, even rivaling those of 5180. This is what he said:

"You've committed a respect infraction"

I'm surprised he even used some punctuation and capitalization. Looks like he really put some thought into that. A mod should just give him an infraction for such a stupid neg rep comment. What if I keep it up 128, will you send Ben after me?

just because you post here alot and most people don't really like me, it doesn't give you the right to be a jerk

seriously you say some horrible things here and you think it obscene if i give you neg rep?

(I know I'm killing you here Lil Bit, but it's fun. How do you like this post.)

I'm trying to make sense of this. Your friend Ben will get shot if he comes to New York? Do people hate him just as much as we hate you? Or are you talking about Lil Bit Special? Why would he get shot if he went to New York?

So now not only are you going to get Ben to fight your fight, you also want to get stuck with a third man in penalty? That's pathetic, dude.

So what if the guy is 45, he'd probably still beat your big brother-lovin ass back to that bush in Hofstra.

Im almost tempted to take him off ignore so I can see what the hell he is writing... but my blood pressure is high enough already..

you're not bothering me at all!:)

BTW, Im 33. From NY and wouldnt get shot. I know what the f^ck im doing. And if I went to Hempstead nothing would happen, even if jr128 and Ben both tried to attack me.

Then I would fart in your face.

Im almost tempted to take him off ignore so I can see what the hell he is writing... but my blood pressure is high enough already..

you're not bothering me at all!:)

BTW, Im 33. From NY and wouldnt get shot. I know what the f^ck im doing. And if I went to Hempstead nothing would happen, even if jr128 and Ben both tried to attack me.

Then I would fart in your face.

im also from new york and so is ben and i don't like your attitude.

Your average internet tough guy threatens to beat up people he doesn't agree with online, but not Jetsrule. He threatens to get his friend to beat up people instead.

What does that make him?

If one of my buddies came to me and asked me to kick the sh!t out of some punk ass on the interweb who is bothering me, I would laugh in his face and then kick his ass.

Only pussies cant fight their own fights.

If one of my buddies came to me and asked me to kick the sh!t out of some punk ass on the interweb who is bothering me, I would laugh in his face and then kick his ass.

Only pussies cant fight their own fights.

you don't mess around with Ben Schwartz but if you really want me to kick your ass, i would be happy to

just because you post here alot and most people don't really like me, it doesn't give you the right to be a jerk

seriously you say some horrible things here and you think it obscene if i give you neg rep?

You have to earn respect. You haven't. Deal with it. If you listened to what other posters tell you we wouldn't have this problem. It is obscene for you to give me neg rep. Everything I said to you is justifiable.

• 1 month later...

Archived