If no cheating, what would Pats record have been?

SouthernJet

What would record have been During SB runs,,if they hadnt cheated stealing signals, and also gotten unfair advantage by the IR scandal (by resting vets and practicing players who should not be on field)..

what do you think the average record would have been??

I will go with fluctuations between 6-10 and 9-7..no SBs,,, maybe a 10-6 in there once...

They could have gone 0-16 or 16-0 it doesn't make a difference. They ****ed their legacy because there is no way to know. If I had to guess though they would have done significantly worse, and people in New England still wouldn't give a **** about Patriots football, and all these "life long" Pats fans would have never popped up. Which would have been nice for this message board.

What would record have been During SB runs,,if they hadnt cheated stealing signals, and also gotten unfair advantage by the IR scandal (by resting vets and practicing players who should not be on field)..

what do you think the average record would have been??

I will go with fluctuations between 6-10 and 9-7..no SBs,,, maybe a 10-6 in there once...

I don't know about 6-10 but they definitely wouldn't have won more than one SB.

I honestly don't know. They probably would have won all three of their Super Bowls, but perhaps their regular-season records would have less in the win column.

As for their non-championship year of 2007, I think the whole Spygate scandal actually lit a fire under the team's ass and started the great-but-still-not-good-enough run that they had.

Archived