Crane collapse on upper east side of NYC.

Bob

OK, two dead, the third had his "chest slashed open". Jesus Christ.

How can the friggin mayor spin this and underplay it that "there's no pattern here, just a coincidence". :shutit:

If I was a union guy, contractor, construction worker, whatever, I'd walk off the job. **** them. This **** needs to be taken seriously. Address the real problems of over development and too few professionals to oversee the work.

What a greedy bastard. Is thousands of dollars in brides, your career, reputation and LIVES worth it? Hope you fry ****er. :curse:

NEW YORK (CBS)

Arrest Comes Days After Deadly Upper East Side Collapse

The acting chief of cranes and derricks of New York City's Buildings Department has been hit with felony corruption charges for allegedly receiving thousands of dollars in bribe

Oh stop!! What benefit would the unions get from paying off an inspector? Try the contracters!:character0174:

Please. I'm actually a member of Local 230 in san Diego. You have no idea the kind of pull unions have back east. Inspectors can shut down a job site and send everyone home. These days, the contractors and the union work together in many ways . Both have the same goal, to keep guys working . That way they BOTH make money. Nothing is worst for a company than having an inspector fail you, or shut you down.

Archived