~~~~BiIG DAY TODAY~~~~

Brenjetsfan

I have arranged 12 of us ladies to attend the opening nite of SEX-n-the CITY whooohoooo

Cosmos at 7 then off to see the movie....then hit the new OTB for a nite cap before dancing at the clubs.....I LOVE SUMMER at the shore.....

Give you my review in the am.....

I feel so lame. I'm going to see the movie today at 1PM with an ice tea. :confused0058:

I can't wait I thought about going by myself to see it at 1 also, an then again with the girls...lol...but its toooo sunny an nice so i think i will wash my car then go for a boat ride...instead....don't tell me any secrets....hahah HAVE FUN!

I can't wait I thought about going by myself to see it at 1 also, an then again with the girls...lol...but its toooo sunny an nice so i think i will wash my car then go for a boat ride...instead....don't tell me any secrets....hahah HAVE FUN!

If my sister can off-load the babies for a few hours, we'll see it today. If not... tonight! I just know me, if I don't go and see this right away I'll probably not see it at all. ;)

If my sister can off-load the babies for a few hours, we'll see it today. If not... tonight! I just know me, if I don't go and see this right away I'll probably not see it at all. ;)

I'm pretty much the same way. The only difference is I won't be seeing this one under any circumstances. :lol:

the reviews are all over the place.. i still plan to see unless SJ gives it a thumbs down

100 San Francisco Chronicle Mick LaSalle

The best American movie about women so far this year, and probably the best that will be made this year.

89 Austin Chronicle Kimberley Jones

In its cinematic incarnation, Sex and the City has lost none of its bawdiness yet gained a more profound sense of soberness. Parker, especially, who in the last season of the show bordered on insufferable in her affected squeaks and shrieks, is allowed to go to very dark places

I'm pretty much the same way. The only difference is I won't be seeing this one under any circumstances. :lol:

Yeah, didn't think this was your type of movie. ;) I never see movies on opening day/night... but I'm off work this week and figure why not. I cannot stand the crowds when a new movie comes out, I can't even take the Friday night crowds! Much prefer the matin

Best show on HBO - "evah" I plan on viewing the flick tomorrow afternoon - hopefully there won't be a long line. If so - I'll see it mid-week next week. Me and my horse don't do long lines.;)

Thing is - and I sure hope I am wrong - those reviews make me beleive that the characters Carrie and Big end up apart. That sucks. The thing I enjoyed most about the series finale was that I got my happy ending. For once - everything worked out as you hoped for. We get slapped with reality every day....and this show gave me that fairy tale ending I want to beleive in. Jeez - I'd hate to see 'em take that away. If so, they should have let things be and not made a movie.

Best show on HBO - "evah" I plan on viewing the flick tomorrow afternoon - hopefully there won't be a long line. If so - I'll see it mid-week next week. Me and my horse don't do long lines.;)

Thing is - and I sure hope I am wrong - those reviews make me beleive that the characters Carrie and Big end up apart. That sucks. The thing I enjoyed most about the series finale was that I got my happy ending. For once - everything worked out as you hoped for. We get slapped with reality every day....and this show gave me that fairy tale ending I want to beleive in. Jeez - I'd hate to see 'em take that away. If so, they should have let things be and not made a movie.

BIG dies....

J/K...hahah I LOVE HIM

BRENDA! Jeezus don't do that to me! haha. :shutit:

I was just at the nail salon and two women were talking about the movie... I asked them to not say anymore and that I was gonna see it today! Women. :Nuts:

Exactly why any of us normal guys will not go see it- I can not see a couple of guys at the bar discussing this movie.

Exactly why any of us normal guys will not go see it- I can not see a couple of guys at the bar discussing this movie.

I hope you are not posting from work as financial service sector jobs are tough to come by. You may end up being a full time mod if you're not careful.

Archived