Stan Romanek's Alien Video

SoFlaJets

today we will get to see a picture from the video of a real live ET, there is a PC today at 11 AM Mtn time-I'm looking forward to this....

Man to unveil 'visual confirmation' of space alien in video

May 29, 2008

By DANIEL J. CHACON | Scripps Howard News Service

A video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien will be shown to the news media Friday in Denver. Jeff Peckman, who is pushing a ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver to prepare the city for close encounters of the alien kind, said the video is authentic and convinced him that aliens exist.

‘‘It shows an extraterrestrial’s head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that’s visible through an infrared camera,’’ he said about the alien, who Peckman says is about 4 feet tall and can be seen blinking. In a statement, Peckman said ‘‘other related credible evidence’’ proving aliens exist will be shown at Friday’s news conference, too.

I thought I saw an alien looking in my window one night. Turns out it just was my nosy neighbors ugly wife without makeup.

So this guy just happened to have an infrared camera handy in case some aliens started popping there heads up in his window? :confused0085:

no, from what he said last night on Coast To Coast was that it was a continuing problem and he actually had sort of chased it away a couple of times before. Four guys followed him to work beat him up and broke his nose threatening him to shut up or else

no, from what he said last night on Coast To Coast was that it was a continuing problem and he actually had sort of chased it away a couple of times before. Four guys followed him to work beat him up and broke his nose threatening him to shut up or else

Or else what? They would give him their own brand of "anal probe"? :lol:

Haha, thought this was funny from a poster to the Denver Sun article...

Im sure thats what aliens want to do..

Spend a huge amount of resources to fly thousands of light years across the galaxy, even if Einstein's speed limit isnt correct, cloak the space ship, decend to Earth unnoticed, bypassing all goverment and military radar sites, decending slowly enough that the heat or vapor trail from the decending object isnt noticed, form an away team (star trek rules), leave the ship...

and look into a farmhouse in Nebraska.

Nebraska.

there are people who LIVE in Nebraska who wouldnt drive across the street to look into that window, let alone the galaxy.

hell, from what i have seen here, with the damage to the Earth from pollution and the threat of nuclear war...

i agree with what Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes said..

The most compelling argument for intelligent life in the universe is that NONE have tried to contact us..

bd

Archived