Spelling Bee Championship

Let me know when you guys are ready to insult me I want to be prepared.So far you have brought NOTHING to the table.Then again I expected nothing more.Internet lounge lizard trolls with internet guts and balls.

I'm not insulting you, I've moved on.

I want you gone, simple as that.

Oh please they were all of Middle Eastern decent.NONE were named Johny or Billy.Shameer and Raguusa I THINK NOT!

As opposed to middle eastern indecent? :confused0082:

We all know you clearly mean they aren't white.

Oh please I made a thread based on what I saw.I dont sugur coat reality or put on the blinders.None of these children were AMERICANS.Did I say that was a bad thing? Right away the wanna be caring and sharing bunch comes to the rescue and tries to turn this into a racial thing.STOP its not. GOD BLESS AMERICA

And what you saw were non white kids, and apparently that means they aren't American in your eyes.

Answer me this WHO competed in the spelling bee and who finished in the top positions.Were they AMERICAN citizens and children of AMERICAN ancestory.

Just to humor me, what is your definition of American ancestry? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? And, just to give you a little history lesson if those kids were truly of American descent, they'd all be brown.

Somebody want to recap me on the whole IJ vs 5180 thing? I'm too lazy to look back. :Typotux:

Glad to see Shin-Do-Suk won it all!

Well, see, 5180 said it was Wabbit Season, and Irish Jet said it was Duck Season. Then, 5180 said, "Shoot me! Shoot me now!" - and got his face blown off with a cartoon rifle.

EDIT:

rabbit-seasoning-mm.jpg

5180 made a terrible thread. I say it is a terrible thread. He calls me a terrible poster. Everyone shows the terribleness of 5180 and he admits he's a racist. Same old, same old.

Im no RACIST you JACKASS.And whats your deal with Mel Gibson MANLOVE??????

The only thing OLD is you.

Am I the only poster that got Thor's reply to 5180?

The one where I'm doing this? :rl:

I got it. :rl:

Im no RACIST you JACKASS.And whats your deal with Mel Gibson MANLOVE??????

The only thing OLD is you.

Are you serious dude? Let me bring up one of your past posts in this thread just to prove my point. Mel Gibson manlove? I like Braveheart and William Wallace seems to reflect my personality so I put it as my avatar. By your logic every poster who has a guy in their avatar is gay? I'm old. Um, ok. Am I supposed to be offended by that? And here's that post I promised:

Let me guess you ordered a bride online from one of the countries these kids parents are from.You continually have to argue with family members around the holidays that you met her at the mall.I understand what you are saying and I say GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Need I say anything more?

Ok you guys win are you happy now? Lets move on the spelling bee was all AMERICAN kids you guys are the best posters in the world and anyone else but you guys suck.Anyone who is not part of your clique is a jerkoff.

There are alot of people who are not part of my clique who are not jerkoffs.

You sir, are not one of those people.

• Upvote 1

Ok you guys win are you happy now? Lets move on the spelling bee was all AMERICAN kids you guys are the best posters in the world and anyone else but you guys suck.Anyone who is not part of your clique is a jerkoff.

Not everybody else, just you. Oh, and Ecrub.

• Upvote 1

HAHAHA, are you waving a sign to get fukked in the ass? It's a free country,yet the American clique takes pity on your sore butthole. It's what makes this country great.

You should have listened to me the first time

HAHAHA, are you waving a sign to get fukked in the ass? It's a free country,yet the American clique takes pity on your sore butthole. It's what makes this country great.

you know you keep talking about strap-on and anal sex and I'm going to get turned on. How'd you know I was into that kind of stuff?

So you are content with staying in the minority and waving the white flag?