Just in..SORIANO TO THE METS!

Latinlawyer

Still no confirmation on this?

If it does happen...I think it is a sweet deal for the Mets. It will allow them to trade Matsui for a clean home plate and some new baseballs while bringing Diaz back up and letting him play everyday. Soriano will outperform pretty much every other 2B in the NL, IMO. Cameron will not be missed. See ya, hump!

Matsui and Glavine and cash for Manny :lol:

Do it Omar. Do it Theo.

Do it. Do it.

I wonder what they're willing to take for Manny? The guy is set to get $70 mil for the next 3 (or 4?) years, and 8 mil for the rest of this year. If I'm the Mets, I say f it and do it. Give them Petit and Glavine and away you go.

Hmmm...so Texas gives up Alex Rodriguez for Soriano.

Then, they give Soriano to the Mets for Mike Cameron and Lastings Milledge?

Basically, they traded A-rod for Mike Cameron...

Hmmm...if the Sox really want to move Manny, Im thinking we should give the Rangers a call.

Hmmm...so Texas gives up Alex Rodriguez for Soriano.

Then, they give Soriano to the Mets for Mike Cameron and Lastings Milledge?

Basically, they traded A-rod for Mike Cameron...

Hmmm...if the Sox really want to move Manny, Im thinking we should give the Rangers a call.

33 year old unhappy Manny for 29 year old always happy Soriano

since Manny is the better player (at the moment), I'd say its a fair deal for both sides

Cameron struck out 4 times the other day, once with the bases loaded and once to end the game with a man on 2nd. I wouldn't be sad to see him go one bit. The majors are full of outfielders that can hit better than a .249 lifetime avaerage.

Wow the Mets might actually get the Wild Card if this Sh#t is true.

Not a ******* chance in the world. Soriano is precisely the WRONG player for this team. Here's why:

1) he never hustles

2) he plays awful defense

3) he tries to hit homeruns everytime he is up (a terrible habit when you're in Shea Stadium against NL East pitching)

4) he's definitely lost a step

5) he can't get on base/be a table setter, awful thing for a middle infielder

6) he's a locker room cancer

Noting the above, Kaz Matsui looks a LOT better than he did previously.

Lastings Milledge is our future in the outfield. When Cliff Floyd is done here, Milledge likely be taking over for him. I beg of you, Omar, do not make this deal.

Wow the Mets might actually get the Wild Card if this Sh#t is true.

This is a joke. The Mets have no chance at a wild card shot. It is obvious the Astros will grab that again if they do not win the central outright. If that were to happen, the Cards would grab the card, so to speak. Proof positive last night, Stros beat Pedro with a minor league pitcher they just called up two days ago. You can not score against the Astors pitching, and now that the sticks have come alive, thanks to a healthy Berkman and a surging Ensburg, they have the NL wild card by the balls!

Recognize Sukkas!

Archived