Jet Nation football sim team

JayKwaz

I am sorry to say , but after a great season of 15-1 regular season and 2 playoff wins we lost in the conferance championship game. Our QB threw INT's at the worst possible moments. But I would like to thank all of my players involved and let's keep it up and win it all in season 3.

Guys we are going to look at the organization from top to bottom. There will be changes. We are proud of what we accomplished but know we can do better. One change is that Smizzy will not be returning as the offensive line coach. The lineman all lost weight hanging around with him. Sharing food isn't one of his strong points.

And that is exactly what we will do better. Once the new sim season starts. Whenever that may be.

:)

Guys we are going to look at the organization from top to bottom. There will be changes. We are proud of what we accomplished but know we can do better. One change is that Smizzy will not be returning as the offensive line coach. The lineman all lost weight hanging around with him. Sharing food isn't one of his strong points.

And that is exactly what we will do better. Once the new sim season starts. Whenever that may be.

:)

Hey...My LB is ready to rock out with his **** out. I had nothing to do with the O-line

Hey...My LB is ready to rock out with his **** out. I had nothing to do with the O-line

Oh I didn't know you were actually involved in this. I should have done a little more research. I feel like Hank Steinbrenner comparing Moose to a lefty. I hate when that happens.

Archived