my 1000 post thread

kobe24jets

Maybe this should become a pizza thread?

i love pizza. there is an amazing Sicilian place in Queens... sooo good.

i also like traditional NYC pizza.. aint nothing like it. The pizza up here is ok, but not the same thing,

don't go there

Why? Did Ben spit in your pizza when he found out you were planning on setting him up to fight people on the internet for you?

i also like traditional NYC pizza.. aint nothing like it. The pizza up here is ok, but not the same thing,

Agreed. NYC pizza is the best.

best pizza i've ever had was in the bronx, some small shop called "Linda's Pizz". Anyone heard of it? maybe it's a chain, i have no clue, but it was far and away the best pizza i've ever had.

I miss NYC Pizza, I love it. There was a palce called Aldo right on 101st ave in Queens, he then moved to Pitkin and Crossbay, best regular I ever had. Sicilian pizza there is a place in Brooklyn right on 86th street, best damn Sicilian I ever had

I miss NYC Pizza, I love it. There was a palce called Aldo right on 101st ave in Queens, he then moved to Pitkin and Crossbay, best regular I ever had. Sicilian pizza there is a place in Brooklyn right on 86th street, best damn Sicilian I ever had

the sicilian i long for is a place called VIP pizza in queens.. and then you got to top it off by a lemon ice at ices king.

mmm...

• 1 year later...

Archived