The target audience that turns gate D into Mardi Gras at halftime?

I voted for he because she's a jets fan, but I wanna know with all this campaigning what's in it for Max

I told the Jets that Danielle was going to win. The only thing I get out of it is being right for once.

They are tied 40% to 40%. :-P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

124 is a traitor. He's pimping Liana. I got a MySpace bulletin from him.

Careful Bob -- if you call him out he may make us delete this thread.

:rl::rl::rl:

Careful Bob -- if you call him out he may make us delete this thread. :)

• Upvote 1

Hey now, I'd rather choose the better looking girl who actually has a shot to win, since the other with 20% no longer has a chance to win. If Brenda is going to Pimp out Danielle on Patriot and Titan boards, I can ask a few people to vote for Liana. :Typotux:

BTW, Liana is now up 42-37%.

Hey now, I'd rather choose the better looking girl who actually has a shot to win, since the other with 20% no longer has a chance to win. If Brenda is going to Pimp out Danielle on Patriot and Titan boards, I can ask a few people to vote for Liana. :Typotux:

BTW, Liana is now up 42-37%.

HAHAH thank you sooo much for helping me,,,see what you dont know is Liana is a friend of mine from up north,,,an I figured by going to the enemies board it would work for her an guess what SHE IS winning,... thank you JOE your RULE@!!!!

I LOVE the internet!!!!

GO LIANA...see ya in SEPT at 18B:love0038:

HAHAH thank you sooo much for helping me,,,see what you dont know is Liana is a friend of mine from up north,,,an I figured by going to the enemies board it would work for her an guess what SHE IS winning,... thank you JOE your RULE@!!!!

I LOVE the internet!!!!

GO LIANA...see ya in SEPT at 18B:love0038:

Interesting.

See I went to two enemy boards as well and they actually voted for Liana, especially after seeing the pictures of the three remaining girls.

Good to know that she is a friend of yours, because I HAD to vote for the New Jersey girl, especially from Bergen County. Gotta love those Jersey girls.

Bring her by 11C and 5H Bren. :cheers:

Sounds like everyone is happy. The girl a lot of people wanted is winning and we don't have to listen to another crying fit.

Sounds like a win \ win situation to me. :)

Sounds like everyone is happy. The girl a lot of people wanted is winning and we don't have to listen to another crying fit.

Sounds like a win \ win situation to me. :)

I must have voted at least a hundred times or more for Danielle. Every time I would go back to the Jet site, the other contestant would be more ahead. She must be popular for some reason.

I must have voted at least a hundred times or more for Danielle. Every time I would go back to the Jet site, the other contestant would be more ahead. She must be popular for some reason.

After a couple of votes I don't believe it counts your vote if you're on the same computer.

After a couple of votes I don't believe it counts your vote if you're on the same computer.

Thanks. Now you tell me. All that time I spent when I could have been administering necessary breathing treatments to my son. What a friggin' moron I am. Although, it did seem to count the various votes.

Thanks. Now you tell me. All that time I spent when I could have been administering necessary breathing treatments to my son. What a friggin' moron I am. Although, it did seem to count the various votes.

They count!