The Media (NBA Finals)

Gainzo

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the heck is going on???? I've never seen anything like this ever.....what's in the air in Boston?

Pierce looks like he's done - does a superman impersonation. I swear he's a cat with 9 lives.

Coco goes crazy, gets a gang beating...three ejections....then Ellsbury hurts himself .....then Manny pulls a hammy at the plate....then he and Youkilis get into a fist fight in the Sox dug out.

Is it a full moon?

How so, Mensa boy?

If youre going to get carried off the floor like you've been shot 7 times you cant come running back on in mint form 3 minutes later. It looked fake and rehearsed. Knowing the city, it wouldnt surprise me.

If youre going to get carried off the floor like you've been shot 7 times you cant come running back on in mint form 3 minutes later. It looked fake and rehearsed. Knowing the city, it wouldnt surprise me.

Not for nothing, Mensa boy, but if you really know Boston - you would know that the one thing they 'aint is Fake. M@ssholes, maybe. Fake - please.

You do know that Pierce was stabbed seven times and nearly died, right? The man is a cat. I'm telling you, he's a cat.

Not only that, he's the one that really got PP going in the 3rd Qtr.

And late in the game he couldn't box out off a miss FT ? Pathetic.

Phil will have them all focused in for Sundays game. I WANNA take one in Boston.

If you were better, wouldn't you've won? The reason we won is because of Paul Pierce. He always shows up in these types of games and that's why if it came down to the last shot I'd want him to take it. He's a very clutch player and the blood, sweat, and hard work he gave should pay-off with a ring. He has a great ability of driving to the lane, can hit the three when it matters, and has shutdown defense.

Also, since I know you're gonna call me a bandwagon fan now, go to CelticNation.com. Look me up. My name is Paul Pierce 34. Look at the join date; 2006.

If you were better, wouldn't you've won? The reason we won is because of Paul Pierce. He always shows up in these types of games and that's why if it came down to the last shot I'd want him to take it. He's a very clutch player and the blood, sweat, and hard work he gave should pay-off with a ring. He has a great ability of driving to the lane, can hit the three when it matters, and has shutdown defense.

Also, since I know you're gonna call me a bandwagon fan now, go to CelticNation.com. Look me up. My name is Paul Pierce 34. Look at the join date; 2006.

That makes you a true Celtic fan? Sure.

How are you going to say PP is the most clutch player in the league. How? That's outrageous. And about your first sentence, I have no response. Please go and reread what you said again. PLEASE.

That makes you a true Celtic fan? Sure.

How are you going to say PP is the most clutch player in the league. How? That's outrageous. And about your first sentence, I have no response. Please go and reread what you said again. PLEASE.

I never said he is the most clutch in the league, I was just saying that he is very clutch.

I never said he is the most clutch in the league, I was just saying that he is very clutch.

That's pretty much saying that.

If you didnt think Pierces "injury" was exaggerated last night you're blind.

What a joke that was.

Thank you Matt!

The dude looked shot, like he seriously got hit by a 18 wheeler, two minutes later he's in the game running? It was fake. I swear it was

Thank you Matt!

The dude looked shot, like he seriously got hit by a 18 wheeler, two minutes later he's in the game running? It was fake. I swear it was

Bbbbbutttt people from Boston arent fake! Pierce got stabbed by Benzino!

Let me guess, your on the bandwagon too ?
all them nut tuckers is celtic fans

they aint even post in celtic thread till tha finals

tha only CELTIC FAN THAT CAN TALK **** IS MY BOY GAINZO

all of tha cats need to keep they mouth shut cuz they aint ****ing fans

i hate yall bandwagoners

hey bandwagoner u won

one damn game

we always lose tha 1st game on tha road vs good teams

yall bandwagoner need 2 step yo education game up

stop talkin ****

and it helped yall gettin all tha damn calls

ya dig

we tap them pu**eys from boston its a foul

and pp faked his injury

crybabies bitch and moan about not getting the calls. You lost, stop making excuses.

Simple fact. Celtics lead the series 1-0.

Now its time to see if the Lakers are as good as the ballwashers here say they are.

btw, why do these pussies need 2 days off to prepare for game 2? NBA sucks.

crybabies bitch and moan about not getting the calls. You lost, stop making excuses.

Simple fact. Celtics lead the series 1-0.

Now its time to see if the Lakers are as good as the ballwashers here say they are.

btw, why do these pussies need 2 days off to prepare for game 2? NBA sucks.

I agree, the wait for these games are ridiculous, Stern has to change this IMO.

Archived