The Media (NBA Finals)

Gainzo

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
after they had 6 days off they get 2 days off. then only 1 day to travel to the west coast.

friggin ridiculous. its not about the fan, its all about the monies.

Bingo! One of the reasons why I've given up on the NBA, more of a fan of the sport and players than the actual league and teams.

Good fine and it's true. We really didn't play Lakers basketball, especially in the 4th.

No excuses tho, you guys were the better team tonight. I still don't buy the PP injury tho.

I think that PP really thought he had f'd up his knee. He was obviously in pain, but the wheelchair was a bit much.

He said today that he was embarrassed about the whole thing. He even said that if he could do it over he would just lay on the floor for 5 minutes and then get up.

Pierce obviously over-reacted. You don't go from not being able to walk off the court to running back on in matter of three minutes. However, it worked.

And also, and I don't think I'm the only one, but who else is tired of this Willis Reed comparsion crap? Everytime a player gets hurt in a big game and comes back its Willis Reed esque? Seriously? No it's not. Paul Pierce is no Willis Reed and that was not a Willis Reed moment. When you saw him comeback, you know that he over-reacted. Kobe owned him on the play, he was embarrased and his knee had a some pain, but not enough that he couldn't continue to play. Give me a break.

I think that PP really thought he had f'd up his knee. He was obviously in pain, but the wheelchair was a bit much.

He said today that he was embarrassed about the whole thing. He even said that if he could do it over he would just lay on the floor for 5 minutes and then get up.

It's a smart move. It got the entire fans on there feet.

If you were better, wouldn't you've won? The reason we won is because of Paul Pierce. He always shows up in these types of games and that's why if it came down to the last shot I'd want him to take it. He's a very clutch player and the blood, sweat, and hard work he gave should pay-off with a ring. He has a great ability of driving to the lane, can hit the three when it matters, and has shutdown defense.

Also, since I know you're gonna call me a bandwagon fan now, go to CelticNation.com. Look me up. My name is Paul Pierce 34. Look at the join date; 2006.

Yup you've convinced me. :roll:

after they had 6 days off they get 2 days off. then only 1 day to travel to the west coast.

friggin ridiculous. its not about the fan, its all about the monies.

Fans? Who the hell is stupid enough now a days to think ANY of these sport venues is about the fans?

Archived