Ratliff threw the longest pass of the day today

jetsrule128

Hey, actually I do own and pay fully for my two seats in the Lower Tier. Imagine that. :yawn:

Keep dreaming about Practice Squad Ratliff. :rl:

I actually dream about the NYJETS having a true franchise QB and winning a Super Bowl.

Imagine that then guys like you who lurk here and criticize others would be gone!

And Nugent sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually dream about the NYJETS having a true franchise QB and winning a Super Bowl.

Imagine that then guys like you who lurk here and criticize others would be gone!

And Nugent sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lurk here? And you're one to talk. You critcize Clemens, Mangini and Tannenbaum all in one thread. Clemens because he wasn't Joe Montana in 8 games on a horrible team, and Mangini & Tannenbaum by saying Clemens wasn't drafted to be a eventual starter, in the second round. :eek:

Incredible. :rl:

Lurk here? And you're one to talk. You critcize Clemens, Mangini and Tannenbaum all in one thread. Clemens because he wasn't Joe Montana in 8 games on a horrible team, and Mangini & Tannenbaum by saying Clemens wasn't drafted to be a eventual starter, in the second round. :eek:

Incredible. :rl:

Its quite obvious lurker you havent a clue.Mentioning Joe Montana and Kellen Clemens in the same thread is a joke.A JOKE do you understand.Clemens had the opportunity and FAILED to get the job done.Mangini benched him not me.Clemens time is running out in 8 games he looked horribe and showed NOTHING.

I never said Kellen Clemens was the next Joe Montana, but you act like you want him to be that when you won't give him more than half a season on a crappy team. Man you really can't read, can you? :rl:

Eric Mangini did not bench Kellen Clemens. Please show me where Eric Mangini benched Kellen Clemens. Please. Week 2 he was in spot-start duty and played well in the 4th quarter. Mangini was going to with the veteran with the season still not lost at 0-2. I'd hardly call that being benched.

Do you watch the freakin' games? I'd hardly call 3-5 as a starter with that team we had last season "failing to get the job done" in your first eight NFL starts. You are freakin' clueless when it comes to Quarterbacks.

As Vincent Gambini once said,

I'm done with this guy. :rl:

I never said Kellen Clemens was the next Joe Montana, but you act like you want him to be that when you won't give him more than half a season on a crappy team. Man you really can't read, can you? :rl:

As Vincent Gambini once said,

I'm done with this guy. :rl:

Good and Nugent sucks too!

I thought you were done with this guy???????????LOL SUCKER

Sucker? You're just looking for the last word bud and I don't let anyone get the last word when they're are so wrong in a argument that is not even funny. You're the only one who believes your dribble of Clemens being a waste already just because of his shakey performance on a bad team. :Typotux:

So keep 'em coming Mr.Clueless.

Sucker? You're just looking for the last word bud and I don't let anyone get the last word when they're are so wrong in a argument that is not even funny. You're the only one who believes your dribble of Clemens being a waste already just because of his shakey performance on a bad team. :Typotux:

So keep 'em coming Mr.Clueless.

Dribble dribble dribble Pennington replaced Clemens a choice by Mangini obviously for a reason.

Can you spell SUCK S-U-C-K S-U-C-K S-U-C-K.

Tell me 3 things Clemens did right that gives us any glimmer of hope.

Dribble dribble dribble Pennington replaced Clemens a choice by Mangini obviously for a reason.

Can you spell SUCK S-U-C-K S-U-C-K S-U-C-K.

Tell me 3 things Clemens did right that gives us any glimmer of hope.

Are you seriously that childish and stupid?

Pennington replaced Clemens because the season was not lost at 0-2. Pennigton led the team to the playoffs the year before so obviously Mangini was going to give him the job in 2007 and every chance possible to turn the team into a playoff team again.

Three things?

Lets see:

1. Led game tying and winning drives in the 4th quarter and Overtime.

2. Mobile and could throw well both on the move and in the pocket with plenty of arm strength. Could actually throw a deep ball more than once a season.

3. Led the team to a 3-5 record, while the veteran leader led the team to a 1-7 record

Learn the sport.

Pennington replaced Clemens because the season was not lost at 0-2. Pennigton led the team to the playoffs the year before so obviously Mangini was going to give him the job in 2007 and every chance possible to turn the team into a playoff team again.

Three things?

Lets see:

2. Mobile and could throw well both on the move and in the pocket with plenty of arm strength. Could actually throw a deep ball more than once a season.

3. Led the team to a 3-5 record, while the veteran leader led the team to a 1-7 record

Learn the sport.

I love you man,and im glad you shut him up before I had to. Clemens will be good this year I bank my whole damn salary on it. You could see the heart and toughness in this kid even in the losses,which wont happen as often this year. Good job man. Go Jets,and Go Clemens. :)

Thank you TN Jet and I can almost guarentee he is alone in his quick to judge assesment of Clemens. Could he possibly be serious with his reasons? I'd also like to here one reason why his boy, Brett Ratliff, should even be considered for an NFL roster spot as a 3rd string Quarterback. :rl:

Thank you TN Jet and I can almost guarentee he is alone in his quick to judge assesment of Clemens. Could he possibly be serious with his reasons? I'd also like to here one reason why his boy, Brett Ratliff, should even be considered for an NFL roster spot as a 3rd string Quarterback. :rl:

haha Ratliff cant tie Kellens shoes. :P

Three things?

Lets see:

Learn the sport.

Mangini obviously saw something he didnt like.He replaced Clemens with the weak armed Pennington.Does Mangini need to learn the game also.

Who did Clemens BEAT??????? He had no legs in the pocket watch the film he shook and never look settled or comfortable.

3-5 WHY didnt or wasnt he able to finish out the entire season.

Didnt 1 sack almost end his career????

Sorry you can defend the guy all you want and I hope you are correct and we do wind up that much needed franchise QB. At this point I just dont see it happening with Clemens.

Mangini obviously saw something he didnt like.He replaced Clemens with the weak armed Pennington.Does Mangini need to learn the game also.

Clemens was injured, that's why he was 'replaced' with Pennington.

Who did Clemens BEAT???????

Pittsburgh?

3-5 WHY didnt or wasnt he able to finish out the entire season.

Like I said, he was injured.

Didnt 1 sack almost end his career????

?

Sorry you can defend the guy all you want and I hope you are correct and we do wind up that much needed franchise QB. At this point I just dont see it happening with Clemens.

And you do see it happening with Brett Ratliff?

Even before the 1 SACK KO'd Clemens there was talk of pulling him and handing the team back over to Chad. And you were saying..................

We are debating the facts that both our projected starting QBs for the 2008 season SUCK. Gotta love it!!!!!

Even before the 1 SACK KO'd Clemens there was talk of pulling him and handing the team back over to Chad. And you were saying..................

We are debating the facts that both our projected starting QBs for the 2008 season SUCK. Gotta love it!!!!!

Your putting up a good fight but I won't be surprised if Ratliff doesn't make the team.

No there was not. the only KC was not going to finish out last season (which was a dead season) was through injury. There was no reason at all to even consider putting Pennington back in.

Didn't one sack ruin his entire career?

Are you freakin' serious with that dumbass statement? He missed the remainder of that game and could've played against Tennessee if needed, but that late into the season and with 3 victories, what was the point of trotting him out there at 80% when he could've been 100% for KC? If they didn't believe him, he doesn't play against Kansas City in Week 17.

Fool.

Your putting up a good fight but I won't be surprised if Ratliff doesn't make the team.

Ratliff probably won't be cut. I'm pretty sure that he has another season of practice squad eligibility. I also think there is a chance that they IR Ainge. He just had the pinkie surgery and hasn't picked up a ball yet. If they are happy with the others they aren't likely to want Ainge playing, but rather sitting and learning like Clemens was supposed to in '06. We'll have to see if he's ready for camp. Even if he is, there is a decent chance one of them gets hurt anyway.

Ratliff probably won't be cut. I'm pretty sure that he has another season of practice squad eligibility. I also think there is a chance that they IR Ainge. He just had the pinkie surgery and hasn't picked up a ball yet. If they are happy with the others they aren't likely to want Ainge playing, but rather sitting and learning like Clemens was supposed to in '06. We'll have to see if he's ready for camp. Even if he is, there is a decent chance one of them gets hurt anyway.

damn you for injecting common sense into this argument. I think i said the same thing earlier in the thread, IR ainge much like they did with Stuckey. It's not like you are losing anything, they aren't/weren't making that much and if they won't produce for you in that year, may as well keep a guy that is over preforming.

Oh wait, he's from Utah and wasn't drafted, it must be impossible for him to make an NFL roster. ](*,)

Brett Ratliff will not make this team. He will once again make the Practice Squad Pro Bowl. :rl:

The problem with comparing Ainge to Stuckey is that their cases arn't at all alike. Ainge will be throwing by July, Stuckey got hurt at the end of Training Camp with an injury that would've kept him out for months. Big difference.

Brett Ratliff will not make this team. He will once again make the Practice Squad Pro Bowl. :rl:

The problem with comparing Ainge to Stuckey is that their cases arn't at all alike. Ainge will be throwing by July, Stuckey got hurt at the end of Training Camp with an injury that would've kept him out for months. Big difference.

you sure about stuckey? I didn't see him on crutches or talk to his family members. All i saw was what i read, "stuckey was hurt, and is not on the IR".

It could have been anything.

drago The "know it alls" dont like Ratliff so they choose to debate and attack.Dont take it personal I dont I take it from the source.

you sure about stuckey? I didn't see him on crutches or talk to his family members. All i saw was what i read, "stuckey was hurt, and is not on the IR".

It could have been anything.

Didn't read too many articles about him and his injury, did you? He re-aggravated his foot injury that kept him out of the majority of his senior season at Clemson. There was something in the paper about it just last week, and all last late August / early September. He was placed on I.R. because of the injury. The team did not just pull an injury out of the air and place him on IR to keep Justin McCareins.

drago The "know it alls" dont like Ratliff so they choose to debate and attack.Dont take it personal I dont I take it from the source.

Yeah, you can believe this guy who believes if a QB doesn't play like Joe Montana or Johnny U in his first 8 games, he's garbage. If 5180 was in Indianapolis before the 1999 season, I wonder where Peyton Manning would be playing right now. :rl:

Didn't read too many articles about him and his injury, did you? He re-aggravated his foot injury that kept him out of the majority of his senior season at Clemson. There was something in the paper about it just last week, and all last late August / early September. He was placed on I.R. because of the injury. The team did not just pull an injury out of the air and place him on IR to keep Justin McCareins.

But J-Mac was so good, are you sure?:lol:

But J-Mac was so good, are you sure?:lol:

Thats right. I mean, who can ever forget the memorable big play receptions Justin McCareins and Wallace Wright brought down for us in 2007?

Archived